JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It couldn't also be because Aug. is election time in WA and the dictator(s) in charge don't want to lose votes?

Sure, wait until next year when the dictator(s) are sitting in their comfy chairs.

I don't buy the whole covid excuse.

I do hope that ALL OF US in WA remember all these BS initiatives that have been shoved down our throats for far too long.

Hopefully Tacoma can rally something and put a stop to that extortion "tax".

It couldn't also be because Aug. is election time in WA and the dictator(s) in charge don't want to lose votes?

Sure, wait until next year when the dictator(s) are sitting in their comfy chairs.

I don't buy the whole covid excuse.

I do hope that ALL OF US in WA remember all these BS initiatives that have been shoved down our throats for far too long.

Hopefully Tacoma can rally something and put a stop to that extortion "tax".
Oh I'll remember. My council rep is a complete moron.

The city counsel has walked back from this a couple times so far. They got a TON of angry people when it was voted on and voted it in anyway. Now they are a little worried about election time. If all this was not enough and the voters put them back in office? Yes the tax will be put in. My favorite shop already said that when it does go in they have no choice but to close. I will really be surprised if any gun stores stay when the city does this. Places that sell ammo and or guns as a sideline will not care but dedicated shops will have to pack it in. Everyone will just drive out of the city to buy. Sadly my range is in the city. So not sure what they will do. The store is a large part of the place so if they have to give up on selling guns and ammo they may not be able to keep the range either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top