JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a good day today.

Thanks for hosting to those that take the time.

Managed not to get sunburnt.

Scored pretty good too.

Well, it finally happened. I had to DQ someone today. I was not the RO nor scorekeeper at the time.
Clearly obvious muzzle over berm. Trying to clear a case that got stuck. Another shooter told me they saw the same thing.

The shooter involved said they understood. If you are reading this, I do hope you'll come back. It was one of those things and a reminder of why we have layers of safety. No round went off, and no one got hurt.

My first 3 stages were horrible. Horrible. I was out with my 10/22 for first time in competition. I have run it at Appleseed and gone plinking. I was trying to use up some ammo I got back when 22 was hard to come by and I believe that was the cause. I kept getting mis-feeds and then stovepipes. Had one live cartridge end up stuck and had to use a knife to remove it. After I switched to CCI Mini-mags, the gun ran pretty good.

After 2 days in the sun, I need some feet up time, and a beer.

I had some gun issues again but there was some stiff competition within Squad 4 and even without the gun issues, I still got plain out shot today. :(

Well done to the regular squad 4 peeps and to the other squad members who decided to join us. :)

I didn't really feel like shooting that day, but went anyway. Slipped a couple of places in the match as I didn't really have my heart in.
But I am still glad I went, had a fun day, and perfect weather! A lot of the people who are normally on my squad were gone, so got to shoot with some nice new people.

Squad 4 had a few shooters that normally shoot in their own respective squads but elected to shoot with us instead. Good times for sure!

As for not having your heart in it, well you do put in the hours shooting in other disciplines, so it goes without saying that not all matches aren't going to get your full attention. Totally understandable. Glad you turned that frown upside down and came out anyway. :)

Last Edited:
@Sig sour I saw this and thought of you. Perhaps a short barrel and pinned aluminum sleeve is of interest?

61317999_649471635478369_8979326126877279254_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.jpg
upload_2019-6-13_20-9-0.jpeg
upload_2019-6-13_20-10-11.jpeg
upload_2019-6-13_20-10-28.jpeg

Also found this.

SIG MPX ULW Handguard – R.A.D ARMORY LLC.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads