JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
May 5th, 2019
ORSS.org – Oregon Speed Steel

I would venture to say that if you are not already registered, and approved, then you are out of luck for May.

You can contact the MD to see if there are any openings.

Weather is predicting 60 by lunch no rain. But it is week out, prepare accordingly.

The match can accommodate a few more experienced participants, but they wouldn't have the opportunity to squad together.

May 5th match is closed?

Walk-ins allowed?
Please forgive me for not being able to identify you by "NiteQwill" - maybe I know you by another name, or maybe not. Have you participated in our regular monthly match? Do we know you (such that we can feel confident that you are safe, skilled, play well with others, etc.?

It's a very early day for me tomorrow, so I won't be here long, but I'm happy to try to help you figure this out and see if you can join us before I crash for the night.

Best,

ac

Please forgive me for not being able to identify you by "NiteQwill" - maybe I know you by another name, or maybe not. Have you participated in our regular monthly match? Do we know you (such that we can feel confident that you are safe, skilled, play well with others, etc.?

It's a very early day for me tomorrow, so I won't be here long, but I'm happy to try to help you figure this out and see if you can join us before I crash for the night.

Best,

ac
I have participated in the match before but it's been awhile. I mostly shoot USPSA (Open, PCC, & Production A-class) and precision long range. Have had my fair share of competing locally and regionally. So, I try my best not to shoot myself in the foot. ;-)

Thanks!

I have participated in the match before but it's been awhile. I mostly shoot USPSA (Open, PCC, & Production A-class) and precision long range. Have had my fair share of competing locally and regionally. So, I try my best not to shoot myself in the foot. ;-)

Thanks!

Please send me a message at [email protected] with your name, the division you want to compete in, and questions that you may have, and we'll go from there. (Preferably soon - I need to get some sleep.)

Best,

ac

Alex - great job with all the details - everything went smooth. Nick and you put on a great match. BZ.

What a perfect day for shooting. Squad 1 did great, no one got hurt nor discouraged. Hope everyone elses day was just as nice.

Sorry the scores didn't get up sooner - I just got home a few minutes ago. They're posted on PractiScore now.

Thank you to everyone who came out to MoS, and everyone who comes to the monthly match - we can't do it without you.

Best,

ac

Last Edited:
27EE61B5-A57C-4861-9F8E-88387573C195.jpeg
Alex, you and Nick put on the best show in town.
This year's MOS was the best yet...very smooth.
Nice job...Tactical Sloth approves!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads