JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Couldn't make it today. A nice house came on the market and we had to see it.

Hope everyone shot well.

Brought my buddy, his first match. Had a good time.

Started with my Hawaiian shirt, but had stripped that off before we started shooting. It was warm.

Heard my name, well, my NWFA username. Hope it was in good context and not in vain. ;-)

Last Edited:
Brought my buddy, his first match. Had a good time.

Started with my Hawaiian shirt, but had stripped that off before we started shooting. It was warm.

Heard my name, well, my NFWA username. Hope it was in good context and not in vain. ;-)
That was me. All in good context just pointed out to another member @BWH who i thought @RicInOR was. Im mike perez by the way

@robertvarner -

Tri County is not open to the public. If you are a member you can watch, if not you need to be a guest of someone.

Competitors are guests of the match director.

It is looking like the family is getting together for the holiday so I am not likely to be there.

Question: If a guy was thinking of playing with steel, but wanted to watch this time, is there an entrance fee for just standing there like a punk? ;)

You would be better off trying to get with someone and shooting the match it's worth the 12$ I may not be there due to a schedule change but if I am I will let you know and you could squad with me.

Well, I've embarrassed myself quite a bit in my life already, so I'll pass this time on Tri-County.

The Wolverton Range is OPEN if you want to observe. Then, I'll see what I need to prepare for before I bring someone else down as a team-mate. :p

Thanks for the offer, though. I appreciate it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads