JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
is there some process the wandering targeteer can shoot matches at TCGC or is there an elaborate initiation process?

It's been about a decade since I shot a match there and just haven't kept up on the regulations.

is there some process the wandering targeteer can shoot matches at TCGC or is there an elaborate initiation process?

It's been about a decade since I shot a match there and just haven't kept up on the regulations.

Can't speak to the other disciplines, but the monthly Speed Steel match is open to all.
However, next month's match, the May "Man of Steel" match, is the annual championship and is reserved for shooters who have been competing throughout the year.

I plan on being at this month's match at Albany. I can give you all the details if you are going to be shooting the match too.

B231410C-6E8B-41F7-B452-A20329BAFFE2.jpeg [
let me know when the 'old & slow' posse gets rolling

June will be the next regular match.
And it's not "Old and Slow"...
It's "well-seasoned and relaxed"

Remember the words of Tactical Sloth...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show