JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome job today Joe! You were getting the hang of it as the match progressed, well done.:cool:

I had fun...I'll be back!

It was nice to finally meet Joe Link today. Great shooting Squad 4!

I had a great time! It was good meeting you guys, and I really appreciate the detailed help in getting started. It was a lot easier to relax after the first stage. I'm looking forward to practicing my dot acquisition and can't wait to get back :)

@shooter777 - I'll be there in my typical don't shoot me red hat, red bucket lid and red shirt. Although in the cold, I expect to be bundled up.

FWIW, I am bring a new toy. We'll see how I do with the Glock that followed me home from Banks.

Weather
Dark Sky - Sunday, Feb 3rd, 2019
Thank you Sir for showing me the ropes and introducing me to this fine group of people at the Speed Steel shoot. I had a lot of fun and gained some knowledge. See everyone there next month!!!

Next time it will just be the first string on the first stage, as you regroup and make ready for string 2, your legs will loose their rubbery feeling!

Last Edited:
97164261-F085-4965-A5EA-E390336185D1.jpeg
825E8B65-6D72-4D0C-AE62-BF5E6BC096C5.jpeg
:s0090:

Last Edited:
@Joe Link Very respectable placement for your 1st match! My daughter also shot Speed Steel for the 1st time on Sunday. She did outstanding and can't wait to come back and beat you and her uncle! :s0001:

Thanks man! Can't wait to work on my skills. That was her first time?! I figured she'd been doing this at least a couple years.

I'm interested in coming to next months.. I'm a member down at arpc. Who do I need to contact to come as a regular person with no membership?

You'll need the gate code. Other than that, just your $12 and eye/ear pro. Tell the scorekeeper (the one taking your money) that you need a mentor and he will make sure you get squadded with a regular shooter. I'm at work and can't give a lengthy reply. If someone else doesn't chime, you can PM me for more details.

I shot a couple Speed Steel matches at Albany last year and had a great time. Lots of friendly folks.:)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads