JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing about RIA: they have a no BS warranty and it is pretty quick. Doesn't matter if you bought it used; they will make it right.

I have 5 Sig Pistols; two of which I bought new. Both new pistols have to be sent back to Sig for warranty. I have 4 Taurus pistols. Two had to be sent back for warranty repair; one of these was sent twice. I have 4 Kel-Tec firearms (3 pistols, one carbine) One of the pistols had to be returned for work.

The RIA I have, sheared off the barrel busing after several thousand rounds. They mailed me a new barrel within a week of me calling. They offered to do the full service, but for me it made more sense to have the barrel fitted locally. I received the new barrel in less than a week.

As for the quality of RIAs....The first year or two; they did not seem to be mil-spec exactly....But now they are mil spec. My very experienced gun smith tuned the trigger on my RIA; I asked what he thought of the quality-he said it seemed like any other 1911 he'd worked on (I'm sure he meant "typical 1911")

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top