JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The Inspector" (see previous threads) found gainful employment this morning. This Greydigger has been frequenting the horse barn, porking out on dribbled grain and generally causing a nuisance and mess. A large crafty one, I've missed him once with another gun, but this morning he paused too long at 47 yards, and The Inspector was quite handy. This may well be the first kill for this rifle in decades. Glad to have him rehabilitated, back on the job, and a fair hand around the place at that.

1694455868467.png
Remington Model 512, Weaver K10 AO. .22lr. CCI Mini-Mag HP. At 64 years old, this gun was NOT ready to retire.

That sir is a rare and endangered California ground squirl! Don't let Gavin Newsom see that post! Good work on the digger, I've been wackin em at 100 yards with my pellet gun. So glad they arnt on my property

"The Inspector" (see previous threads) found gainful employment this morning. This Greydigger has been frequenting the horse barn, porking out on dribbled grain and generally causing a nuisance and mess. A large crafty one, I've missed him once with another gun, but this morning he paused too long at 47 yards, and The Inspector was quite handy. This may well be the first kill for this rifle in decades. Glad to have him rehabilitated, back on the job, and a fair hand around the place at that.

View attachment 1485775
Remington Model 512, Weaver K10 AO. .22lr. CCI Mini-Mag HP. At 64 years old, this gun was NOT ready to retire.
Fine old gun right there

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads