JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing about RIA: they have a no BS warranty and it is pretty quick. Doesn't matter if you bought it used; they will make it right.

I have 5 Sig Pistols; two of which I bought new. Both new pistols have to be sent back to Sig for warranty. I have 4 Taurus pistols. Two had to be sent back for warranty repair; one of these was sent twice. I have 4 Kel-Tec firearms (3 pistols, one carbine) One of the pistols had to be returned for work.

The RIA I have, sheared off the barrel busing after several thousand rounds. They mailed me a new barrel within a week of me calling. They offered to do the full service, but for me it made more sense to have the barrel fitted locally. I received the new barrel in less than a week.

As for the quality of RIAs....The first year or two; they did not seem to be mil-spec exactly....But now they are mil spec. My very experienced gun smith tuned the trigger on my RIA; I asked what he thought of the quality-he said it seemed like any other 1911 he'd worked on (I'm sure he meant "typical 1911")

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top