JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The NBA hasn't shown itself to be fond of firearms. From the league penalizing players to players and coaches pushing for gun control, there's a definite vibe that the NBA and the Second Amendment aren't on the same wavelength.

I always regarded John Salley of the Detroit Pistons as a class act. I remember watching a Detroit Pistons game on tv where the Pistons lost. After the game none of the Pistons players except for Mr. Salley would shake hands with their opponents as they walked off the court.

Maybe not a great free throw shooter though. I think it was him I remember shooting two free throws and both shots were air balls.

Many professional athletes carry and enjoy firearms. But like us, they have to be careful in the workplace because some woke-tard might pee herself and report them to HR.

I'm aware of at least two current NBA players who went to college in Oregon that purchased handguns in Oregon and regularly practiced shooting while in college.

The NBA hasn't shown itself to be fond of firearms. From the league penalizing players to players and coaches pushing for gun control, there's a definite vibe that the NBA and the Second Amendment aren't on the same wavelength.
I used to love the NBA but I stopped watching several years ago because the game changed and the league changed.

I always regarded John Salley of the Detroit Pistons as a class act. I remember watching a Detroit Pistons game on tv where the Pistons lost. After the game none of the Pistons players except for Mr. Salley would shake hands with their opponents as they walked off the court.
He was/is a good guy. One of the few on that "bad boys" team!

the game changed.

How many steps can a player take after he quits dribbling? When I was growing up you could take one step after you quit dribbling and then you had to release the ball before the other foot came down. I haven't played back in slow motion any recorded game but it appears at game speed that now the player is taking three steps after he quits dribbling when he is driving to the basket.

Another rule change I don't like is I don't see charging fouls called when a "star" player charges into a stationary defender, it's always called a blocking foul on the defender.

Unless you are in the pros where you take 3 steps , palm the ball and camp out more than 3 seconds in the key ....;)
Yes, the 3 second violation is now the 3 minute violation (feels like).

Speaking of lane violations, I think the rebounders are jumping into the lane on free throws way before the ball hits the rim or backboard, and that has been going on for as long as I remember.

Middle school intramural basketball is maybe the only place where genuine, honest basketball gets played. :D

Last Edited:

Maybe not a great free throw shooter though. I think it was him I remember shooting two free throws and both shots were air balls.
Yeah, I concur. I'd say he was definitely cut from different cloth, even if slightly.... vs rest of that physical piston posse, indeed:s0131: Ben Wallace :s0119:

Many professional athletes carry and enjoy firearms. But like us, they have to be careful in the workplace because some woke-tard might pee herself and report them to HR.

I'm aware of at least two current NBA players who went to college in Oregon that purchased handguns in Oregon and regularly practiced shooting while in college.

I used to love the NBA but I stopped watching several years ago because the game changed and the league changed.

He was/is a good guy. One of the few on that "bad boys" team!
So long as it isn't Plaxico Burress, Mr shoot his own deek off, almost :s0112::s0107::s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top