JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honestly, who comes up with some of these things?
I can just see it, a couple of old hippsters sittin on a stump and thinking, i wonder what would happen if we take this here frog, extract its venom and "Moke Dat Chit, Mon!" WTF is up with people, and who decides to be the guinea pig to test smoke stuff:eek:

Honestly, who comes up with some of these things?
I can just see it, a couple of old hippsters sittin on a stump and thinking, i wonder what would happen if we take this here frog, extract its venom and "Moke Dat Chit, Mon!" WTF is up with people, and who decides to be the guinea pig to test smoke stuff:eek:
joe rogan has a youtube video describing his experience with it. its pretty crazy!

I've been going over a book that @AndyinEverson recommended, "The Book of Camping and Woodcraft, 1906", and it's amazing what one could buy over the counter in years past. Excerpted below is the recommended first aid kit for long wilderness stays (interesting items highlighted). Trional is a Schedule III sedative/anesthetic drug.
Capture.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top