JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm doing some customer visits in Grants Pass/Medford/White City and see these signs everywhere about kratom being available in little markets and stores. Apparently it's an Asian narcotic leaf? Are some people down here now the equivalent of SE Asian villagers chewing betel nut? Can anyone from this area explain this sudden craze? I don't remember seeing this last year...

I live down here and I still don't know what the hell it is. It is a drug, of course, but I don't know what effects it induces. I've seen the ads all over and the tablets in various stores, including even Kwik-E-Marts, but don't know why it is a big thing. Well, beyond the fact this part of the state features a weed dispensary every two blocks. o_O

It's not as bad as it sounds. I used it when I had surgery so I didnt have to use narcotics. Technically I believe it's in the same classification as coffee. It's not as bad as the media makes it out to be....just my 2 cents and minimal knowledge

Its blown out of proportion, but to my knowledge, it is addictive. I think it does something with opiate receptors, butbismt an opiate.
People that have worse problems (heroin) claim it helps get off of that

The most dangerous drugs in the world are sold at convenience stores-bath salts, kratom, cigarettes, and alcohol. ;)

I dont beleivee kratom is as bad as the rumors make it out to be and I bet it's a while lot safer than alcohol and cigs.

But yeah, not for me, I'll stick with coffee it that's what it's equivalent to.

I've seen the signs in front of the Weed shops around town, but I've dismissed them as I would never set foot in 'dispensaries' Like we don't have enough problems in SO without more stuff for those...

All of these idiots want to ban tobacco and cigars but kratom and marijuana is alright? I hate these do-gooder idiots that talk out of both sides of their neck.
While I'm on a rant, ohhhhh...your're addicted to heroin? Here, have some free needles. Can't afford your heroin? Well we have a program for that too. But if you dare to even think about having a cigarette or cigar then we will shame you and tax you like Stalin needs vodka.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

The main problem is you can have a bad reaction/allergy of some sort.

Once the reaction starts you are screwed.

All of these idiots want to ban tobacco and cigars but kratom and marijuana is alright? I hate these do-gooder idiots that talk out of both sides of their neck.
While I'm on a rant, ohhhhh...your're addicted to heroin? Here, have some free needles. Can't afford your heroin? Well we have a program for that too. But if you dare to even think about having a cigarette or cigar then we will shame you and tax you like Stalin needs vodka.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Legalize heroin for a month. Limit narcan to be used on first responders ONLY. Require potential OD to be treated as HazMat. That problem will be pretty far gone at the end of the month.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top