JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm down South Outside Medford, and there seems to be few members/guests down here.:s0158:

I'm interested in finding out how many live here, for buying, selling, get togethers, clean ups, learning, teaching, etc.:s0005: :s0082: :s0010:
If you want to share as much info as you feel comfy with, please respond either here or by starting a conversation.:s0139:

100% confidential between you and I, unless/until you say so.:s0022:

Thanks,:)

Craig:D

72. My Mom didn't allow those dangerous things in the house when I was growing up, but when they moved out in the county over 20 years ago he finally bought a Rossi 357 4" revolver. We did not shoot it until two years ago. I really need to get him into a Basic Handgun and Safety class.

Howdy neighbor! I had an older Dan Wesson .357 for trade but then I shot it. WOW it has a nice trigger. Much better than a S&W 686 and Ruger GP100.
May our lives glorify God and Jesus is the reason for the season,
Michael

Hello, I am from Grants Pass and I am gunsholic. I love those nice long tacticool tools. My wife calls them my other babies and my son calls them "his" I am a very familiar face to shooting sports at Josephine Sportman Park, I also know lots of people from this websites locally.

Hello, I am from Grants Pass and I am gunsholic. I love those nice long tacticool tools. My wife calls them my other babies and my son calls them "his" I am a very familiar face to shooting sports at Josephine Sportman Park, I also know lots of people from this websites locally.
That's great are you planning on going to the grants pass gun show this weekend?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top