JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fellas, what do you think about keeping this thread running and cross post our various sales and WTBs here? Reason I suggest it is mainly because there are so few us down here in So OR that I suspect our ads get somewhat lost in the pile. I've seen a few things locally sell before I ever knew they were available. Thoughts?

I moved here 21 years ago, with the idea of living here for a year, then moving to Montana.

Went to Montana, and encountered more people in the woods than here.....everybody moves there to be in the woods......so I never moved there.

I owned a house on 21 acres outside Coeur d'Alene, so spent a year there.....I've never met so many dishonest people in my life as in that area....:rolleyes::confused:;):confused::(:confused::(:(:mad:

EVERYONE I dealt with tried to (a few did) take advantage of me:(:(:mad::mad::confused:EVERYONE!!!

So, I've seen Medford grow in the last 20+ years.

Money is here now, more Hollywood folks moving in, (I've done business with some actors and producers & directors, so I know who's here) grape fields growing everywhere, etc. :D:D

Lithia Auto is building and paving over what looks like 100 acres to move/consolidate/expand their car lots (Medford is the HQ of Lithia).

I drove by there yesterday......YUCK!!:mad::(:(:mad:

Anyway, if anyone from this area wants to be put on a email list and maybe do a few get together's, share listings as suggested by aslinged (just what does that mean?), start a conversation and I'll coordinate it (for a while:D). Be certain to include your e-mail add.

Last Edited:
Never met him, but Bruce Campbell always struck me as a nice guy...I was disappointed when they cut "Jack of All Trades" a few years back. I still catch myself humming the theme song...oh, and 'Brisco County Junior' too.

I did followed you guys but for some reason you guys dont sell anything here in Southern OR. So LGS got my money especially Doc Holidays in GP and Welburn Weapons in Medford got my greens :)

Or get a home that has a gold mine entrance in the basement. There are a few :)
Funny you should mention gold mines because there LOTS of them in So. Oregon. So many homes and land are located on old RICH mines but people do not realize it. I have asked permission to do some gold mining on private property in exchange for a percentage split of gold found and to teach the owners how to mine for gold.

Funny you should mention gold mines because there LOTS of them in So. Oregon. So many homes and land are located on old RICH mines but people do not realize it. I have asked permission to do some gold mining on private property in exchange for a percentage split of gold found and to teach the owners how to mine for gold.

Yep in Jacksonville there are actual mines under some homes from the basements and under shops.
There is still lots of gold down there.

There's gold in our creek. There's quite a few claims further upstream. I'm such a hacker at gold panning that I haven't found any yet. :rolleyes:

I gave up on the streams down there, Too many dredges and people have cleaned the easy stuff up long ago. I like working the sidehills and draws and fill sample bags with GPS coordinates and then pan out when I get home :) Started panning at cow creek in Roseburg when I was a kid with a pie pan when My dad was building bridges down there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top