JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm down South Outside Medford, and there seems to be few members/guests down here.:s0158:

I'm interested in finding out how many live here, for buying, selling, get togethers, clean ups, learning, teaching, etc.:s0005: :s0082: :s0010:
If you want to share as much info as you feel comfy with, please respond either here or by starting a conversation.:s0139:

100% confidential between you and I, unless/until you say so.:s0022:

Thanks,:)

Craig:D
Hi Craig ''NoFlinch'' I am in the South County area of Douglas County which is still considered Southern Oregon. I am interested in sharing info and learning,trading, etc. So get in contact with me! Thanks

How was the gun show down in GP? The one in Roseburg at the fairgrounds was kind of depressing the last time I went. Granted it was shortly after going to the one in Portland.
Hello 45alive.

40 Chrysler. Not as pretty right now as it was in the picture. Bird crap and road grime on it, needs a bath.
45alive, the last gun show I went to at the fairgrounds was a while ago. All I got there was 60 rounds of ammo.

Hey southerners, idle curiosity, is this Josephine County Sportsmans Park a guberment entity or privately owned?
If its county run that would be the biggest wonder ever for this old, Bejing on the Willamette boy!

Hey southerners, idle curiosity, is this Josephine County Sportsmans Park a guberment entity or privately owned?
If its county run that would be the biggest wonder ever for this old, Bejing on the Willamette boy!
Public own. The board of director are the park members, any members can sign up and become part of the board.

jumping on the sig brace bandwagon

thought my Southern Oregon brothers would appreciate the start of the new build

imagejpg1_zps54bed941.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR