JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My guns are going in the safe again. Getting another surgery in 2 weeks, this time on my right arm to move the ulnar nerve. So I'll be out of the game atleast for a couple months according to the doc. If y'all set up a cleanup/shoot in May-June, I will still be up for driving down south to help but won't be able to shoot.

Good luck with the surgery!!!
Surgery the right hand heh? Now it is best time for you to shoot with the left hand. :)
Dont put the gun in the safe, I can play with it for you :)

Windsor, best wishes for a successful surgery and a quick, strong recovery.

As far as a range day, I'm in Josephine County and am still up for a get together.

Better Yet...........let's get a vote of hands from those who want to get together.:)

Date & Time can be adjusted accordingly.:cool:

I raise my hand for any day......:cool:

And since I will have a 1 hour +/- drive, 10AM or later works for me:D:D

I'm in if I can have someone in to care for my wife. I'm her caregiver and can't leave her alone. With enough notice, I should be able to have someone in.

going to have to count me out.....starting into my busy part of the year......might be able to swing something further east but I got a string of trainings out of town coming up, sounds like fun though

Hey Oli, if you're busy with work, that's a good thing.

Sooner or later we'll all get together and make some smoke and noise. Should be a bunch of barbecue smoke there too. :cool:

BTW, JoCo Sportsman's has a nice pond and picnic area.

Hey Oli, if you're busy with work, that's a good thing.

Sooner or later we'll all get together and make some smoke and noise. Should be a bunch of barbecue smoke there too. :cool:

BTW, JoCo Sportsman's has a nice pond and picnic area.
well my friend I would normally agree but, other than training and little stuff if I am busy with work the forest is on fire :(.....yeah its money but we all dread it. You got two kinds of firefighters, ones that do it because they love fire bordering obsessed and the kind that hates fire and sees it as a beast that must be stopped , I'm the kind that hates it....I gravitate to attacking things that scare me :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top