JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup it is a nice range, I used to shoot there every Sunday. They do have action pistol shooting once a month too.

I to joint but only have Sunday off :) working 6 days a week to buy toys :)

image.jpg

There is even someone who will answer your phone calls!!!:s0132:

I left a message about 4PM, and it was returned about 5:20PM!!:s0139:

That is great service!!:s0056:

My experience with Medford Rifle & Pistol Club is "sometimes they return your call within 48 hours, sometimes you never hear back........:s0154::s0054:

I honestly only shoot at a public range maybe 4 or 5 times a year......mostly just to test reloads really quick because it's like 10 minutes from my house and the woods are 20 minutes

What are you guys seeing as far as prices for .22LR?
I picked up a brick last weekend at Sportsmans for $22 other than that I haven't been looking for quite a while, in fact I wasn't looking that day for 22 but looking for 1-4x scope for my next AR build and with chatting with the sale guy he told me about the ammo they were just placing on the shelf as we talked:D

I picked up a brick last weekend at Sportsmans for $22 other than that I haven't been looking for quite a while, in fact I wasn't looking that day for 22 but looking for 1-4x scope for my next AR build and with chatting with the sale guy he told me about the ammo they were just placing on the shelf as we talked:D
Are you still looking far a scope for your AR? If so I have a leupold AR 1.5-4x20 scope in a millet mount, currently mounted on a spikes AR for sale, I could sell the scope and mount separately.

I pick some up when I find it at a fair price. I asked because my cousin is looking, but he said a local shop wants .26 per round. Shocked me when he said that, because I paid less for 7.62x54r.
As far as Walmart, if I'm not headed there anyways, I just check wikiarms. Another question. Anyone know someone who does soda blasting? I am rebuilding the front suspension on my car and want to get all the old paint, hard to reach 75yr old grease, and minor surface rust removed so I can paint the spindles, control arms and uprights. Doing a disc brake conversion, so figured I'd get it riding nice with new parts.

Last Edited:
I've heard soda blasting makes it real hard to make paint stick. Harbor freight has some reasonable priced kits though if you find a coupon. If you're willing to settle for sand blasting, get a hold of Dons powder coating in Winston, they charge by the quarter hour to blast.

image.jpg
I've heard soda blasting makes it real hard to make paint stick. Harbor freight has some reasonable priced kits though if you find a coupon. If you're willing to settle for sand blasting, get a hold of Dons powder coating in Winston, they charge by the quarter hour to blast.
Thanks. Never had a problem with paint after soda blasting. Just wash with vinegar and water, then soap and water. I'm trying to stay away from sand for the moment.

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR