JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Korupt Kate is cutting off her own di(k to spite others. She orders all these business's shut down, they lay off employees, both employees and employers no longer pay any payroll taxes, and then the laid off employees file for unemployment compensation. Over 18,000 filed this week alone. The business's now cannot generate either income or pay taxes. Remember that corporate activity tax on all sales over 1 million ? The sales that will now not happen !! What is more f up than that ??

Wondering if all these mensa accounting types that work for the state have not figured this out and said anything ?? They expecting the golden Federal goose to sh*t that golden Federal egg to bail the states out for their own ineptness and stupidity, and Kate cannot even say jack to Trump in a conference call of governors ??

The best prepared business (maybe 30 % or so max ??) will have 6 months of overhead expenses and fixed costs to cover. Direct labor costs will have to be cut immediately, hence the layoffs. Got to cover rent, equipment payments and insurance. The not so prepared business's will be history in 60 days, there will be nothing for them to comeback to, they will not be able to make their payments, repos will start at 120 days.

The business's that survive will do well. Lessons learned from the others. We had a specialty plant nursery and in May of 2008, my wife who was our company controller came in the office and said we have only sold or contracted about 32% of our 2008 production. ( Normal was 85% ) We need to spend $ 30,000 to put a 2009 crop in the pot, and spend another $ 5,000 to hold of the remainder of the unsold 2008 crop. What do you think we should do ?

I looked at her and said I think we are out of the nursery business for a few years. Forever it turns out. We were fortunate and lost only about $ 50,000 in unsold inventory that we dumped. That her and I hand dumped over the next year. Other people borrowed against paid for ground and lost it later on. Those are lessons that are burned into my brain forever. That is farming for you.

12 years later and the same sh*t happens all over again with the economy. Weird.

If you go out and stay 6' from people you're. Not going to get it.

Wash your hands.

Don't touch your face.

Stay home as much as you can and don't fear going to someone's house if they're not sick to (and wash your hands....).

No one is going to spread the virus sitting in the park.

AND no one is going to stop you in a park or open space. And IF someone does you were on the way to the grocery
The problem is that there's a large percentage of people that don't have any symptoms that are spreadng the virus. Add that to the lack of testing, and you have a perfect storm. Sheltering in place doesn't do anything but kick the can down there road unless everybody does it, which is unlikely as @Oregonhunter5 has pointed out so candidly.

Get some puzzles.

Mow your lawn using scissors.

Shampyour floors with a toothbrush.

Count every round of 22lr by hand.

Plenty to do to stay busy.

Or is this a "government told me to do something" type thing? If that's the case, hows those speed limits and traffic signals working out fir ya?

Get some puzzles.

Mow your lawn using scissors.

Shampyour floors with a toothbrush.

Count every round of 22lr by hand.

Plenty to do to stay busy.

Or is this a "government told me to do something" type thing? If that's the case, hows those speed limits and traffic signals working out fir ya?
I like the speed limit comment. That's true.
Let's all remember what we stand for. Let's just remember to think for ourselves. Or we can all just get in line and say yes sir no sir....

Hell and no!!! I won't be stuffed in my home by the pos government goons. I will go down fighting....
Cool. Just note that when you bump into similarly minded people out there, they might pass it on to you. And you might be just fine. Or you might not. But you will pass it on.
I have parents and a grandparent who I quite like and would rather not kill.

its already happening in select areas.

As for Martial Law, I don't think that has been on the table. Last week trump did mention that restricting domestic travel was being considered. But thats all there was on that.

You have more to worry about local state government imposing martial law utilizing the national guard, than from the feds. Depends entirely if your in a hot bed state like WA/CA/NY currently is with this. DoD currently has travel restrictions to ensure the virus don't spread and to keep garrisons on point with capacity in case something would be required.

Cali just did:

Last Edited:
Cool. Just note that when you bump into similarly minded people out there, they might pass it on to you. And you might be just fine. Or you might not. But you will pass it on.
I have parents and a grandparent who I quite like and would rather not kill.
So according to the MSM is this Spanish flu or the Black Plague?

I just got a phone call from a trusted source, maybe monday, a mandatory national lockdown going into effect for a week... will it happen, I cant be sure, just something I heard.

Pretty hard to understand how virtually everything that comes out of the governments lying mouth on this whole situation is nothing by doom and gloom, the sky is falling we will all be dead in a month. The Democrats have been in charge in this state for over 30 years !!! How can shi* be this screwed up if they are so damn good ?? Why are there shortages of food and medical durable goods ??

gdamn liars they are....just further supports the government incompetence to support and keep its citizens safe.

California governor issues statewide order to stay at home amid outbreak

Doesn't matter.
only two facts, and they are facts, matter:
1) it is spreadable and is spreading.
2) it does kill people.
whether the mortality rate is 3.8% or .38%, whether it lives on hard surfaces for an hour or a week, you can argue back and forth- no one has a complete picture.
If you want to be mr bubblegum the government and everybody else, then knock yourself out. Me, I'm calm, at home, with the internet and some decent whiskey. If I run out of bog roll, I will wash my arse in the shower.
I'm young(ish), fairly fit and healthy, but there are those I care about who are not quite so fortunate, so instead of this being all about me, I'm trying to be a good person and not part of making bubblegum any worse than need be..

Pretty hard to understand how virtually everything that comes out of the governments lying mouth on this whole situation is nothing by doom and gloom, the sky is falling we will all be dead in a month. The Democrats have been in charge in this state for over 30 years !!! How can shi* be this screwed up if they are so damn good ?? Why are there shortages of food and medical durable goods ??

gdamn liars they are....just further supports the government incompetence to support and keep its citizens safe.

California governor issues statewide order to stay at home amid outbreak
it's the same in every state, Dem or Republican equally incapable....

Doesn't matter.
only two facts, and they are facts, matter:
1) it is spreadable and is spreading.
2) it does kill people.
whether the mortality rate is 3.8% or .38%, whether it lives on hard surfaces for an hour or a week, you can argue back and forth- no one has a complete picture.
If you want to be mr bubblegum the government and everybody else, then knock yourself out. Me, I'm calm, at home, with the internet and some decent whiskey. If I run out of bog roll, I will wash my arse in the shower.
I'm young(ish), fairly fit and healthy, but there are those I care about who are not quite so fortunate, so instead of this being all about me, I'm trying to be a good person and not part of making bubblegum any worse than need be..
33,000 died from the common flu last year. Why didn't we do this crap for the common flu?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top