JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What have you heard or think?
A WA guard member and good friend said to get your last min stuff together and it might happen. Only Essential trades and services can operate. And only during certain hours.
I don't know if it will happen but it's nuts. I just sent my son with is mom for a early weekend. Dam it

Only way to tank a strong economy is by force. And that is exactly what these corrupt folks are doing under the guise of "virus containment". The numbers just arent there to justify this kind of reaction. And already this entire thing has been politically weaponized.

So far, people are still out and about. The sky is bright and blue, temp is great and everyone Ive seen is healthy. Tomorrow will be the same, next week will be the same. This was a manufactured "crisis" and many fell for it.

Luckily my business has been given the "essential services" nod. Day to day activity,
(for me) its business as usual.

I think eventually people will realize MSM has been overplaying all of this. Shapiro has it right.. 1-3 weeks.. sure, fine people will listen. But we get to 2-5 months.. society just wont comply with it. Regardless of a shelter in place order.

..Not unless there are literal bodies piled in the streets, not unless small children and teens die in droves. That'd be the only way Id listen (or others would listen). I need to see proof.. and mere MSM claims of "accounts" and ever flexing numbers just aren't proof enough.

We've made one very large mountain out of a molehill. We're shutting down the country because of a few hundred sick old people.

Oh but it'll get worse, they say. It's the end of the world, they say. It might be, but not because of this virus.

I think it'll depend on how well the virus is controlled. If it gets wildly out of control, then stricter responses to it will be needed.

The Port of Houston announced earlier that they were closing two of their terminals. Fortunately, they're reporting now that the terminals will reopen tomorrow.

I'm watching the shipping sector. If the supply chain stops, or has a serious interruption, there will likely be a feeding frenzy of desperate shoppers at all the grocery stores.

Let's hope the current level of restrictions is enough to stop or slow the spread of the virus.... And thank Heaven it isn't something worse, like Ebola.

I think my wife is beginning to appreciate the slow accumulation of food preps I've been collecting for awhile.

It's tough, being away from family during bad times. How old is your son?

My Mom and sister share a place in Napa, California. They're having trouble finding TP and groceries (dry beans, rice, and pasta are getting scarce).

It'll be nice when all of this virus stuff is in our rear-view mirror.

I have little doubt they may "try". How successful if would be would be totally dependant on people cooperating. If the public just refused nothing would happen. SanFran did this and of course said the homeless are exempt. They don't have the means to enforce this here if no one cooperates with it.

I have little doubt they may "try". How successful if would be would be totally dependant on people cooperating. If the public just refused nothing would happen. SanFran did this and of course said the homeless are exempt. They don't have the means to enforce this here if no one cooperates with it.

It's also possible that a lot of uncooperative folks could get very sick. We'll know in a week or two.

Edited to add: This gives the prepper crowd an opportunity to see just how well prepared we are. If we forgot to store up some TP, for example...

Could it happen...sure

Just how it would be enforced is more of a worry to me...
Are we talking Martial Law , check points , some sort of "Kennkarte" papers to get form place to place , the taking of personal property , to include firearms....
Then yeah that would bother me a lot.

Then there is the time factor...Just how long are we talkin' here....
Lots of businesses could go under with this...if not even happening now.
Andy

Hell and no!!! I won't be stuffed in my home by the pos government goons. I will go down fighting....

Good thinking. Go out, socialize and be merry. That thought process will keep the virus active and spreading and we all get to deal with the chaos even that much longer. :rolleyes:

Good thinking. Go out, socialize and be merry. That thought process will keep the virus active and spreading and we all get to deal with the chaos even that much longer. :rolleyes:
Ok. I will play.
Share with me the deaths we've had and also any 1st world place like America has had? And H1N1 killed like 18,000 under Obama. Course nobody knows that knowledge since he was dem.

Ok. I will play.
Share with me the deaths we've had and also any 1st world place like America has had? And H1N1 killed like 18,000 under Obama. Course nobody knows that knowledge since he was dem.

Dude, it's not about deaths or the virus even. It's about the spread peaking and then slowing down. Only then will everything go back to normal.

Dude, it's not about deaths or the virus even. It's about the spread peaking and then slowing down. Only then will everything go back to normal.
I agree with that.
but this is a slippery slope. It's always gonna be something after this. im just not gonna so this.
We live out in the country also.

Lately, I'm starting to feel …. I dunno …. kinda like I'm being treated like a mushroom.
- Being kept in the dark while fed a steady diet of manure, :mad:

-The "Collusion Virus" didn't work out.:s0054:
then ...
-The "Stormy Virus" flopped :s0071:
then ...
-The "Mueller Virus" failed :s0057:
then ...
-The "Shiffpeachment Virus" fizzled :s0170:

Could be now they're trying to take Him out with some KungFlu ? :s0039:

Last Edited:
If you go out and stay 6' from people you're. Not going to get it.

Wash your hands.

Don't touch your face.

Stay home as much as you can and don't fear going to someone's house if they're not sick to (and wash your hands....).

No one is going to spread the virus sitting in the park.

AND no one is going to stop you in a park or open space. And IF someone does you were on the way to the grocery

If you go out and stay 6' from people you're. Not going to get it.

Wash your hands.

Don't touch your face.

Stay home as much as you can and don't fear going to someone's house if they're not sick to (and wash your hands....).

No one is going to spread the virus sitting in the park.

AND no one is going to stop you in a park or open space. And IF someone does you were on the way to the grocery
unless they shut those down. Cause trust me, there's a deeper point to all this crap.

We should start a thread titled "I don't have CV and don't know anyone who does"....day-1, day-2, day-3, etc, etc, etc...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews