JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this Wa I presume? .08/paper bag. No reusable bag. This must be real exciting for Inslee. Bet it makes him feel necessary and powerful! COUGH......

So far here in OR reusable must be filled by customer. Store will provide the paper bag free if customer is a whinny little puke too cheep to pay the .05. Or customer lets checker bag in paper and pays the .05.
Even some of the stores here in Oregon aren't allowing the use of reusable bags nowadays. (New Seasons is one.)

Even some of the stores here in Oregon aren't allowing the use of reusable bags nowadays. (New Seasons is one.)

Makes sense I guess. Store rules come from suggestions from the state. Wifey is a front end manager at an Albertway's store so I know what their policies are. What ever. I've decided to leave my reusable's in the car. That's the easy part. I've not done a very good job of remembering them anyway, even before this cluster flop started.

Last Edited:
Is this Wa I presume? .08/paper bag. No reusable bag. This must be real exciting for Inslee. Bet it makes him feel necessary and powerful! COUGH......

So far here in OR reusable must be filled by customer. Store will provide the paper bag free if customer is a whinny little puke too cheep to pay the .05. Or customer lets checker bag in paper and pays the .05.

I typically do most of my groc shopping at either Walmart or BiMart here in NE Oregon... Walmart has the reusable bags for $.05 or you can bring your own. Go thru the line and the cashier will fill either one for you. But much as I have hated self-checkout in the past, the machines are much improved... and right now they are disinfecting those surfaces after each use, so neither am I touching the surfaces all the other dickheads are, nor is anybody touching my stuff, much less my bag.

I was waiting in line to get a small bottle of sani, and a lady told me that our local BiMart is no longer allowing people to bring in their own bags. Contamination fear?

Inslee cracking down on quarantine scofflaws:

Did Inslee's order affect LGSs?

"But we are also receiving thousands of calls from across the state that some individuals and businesses are not complying with this order."

Is there an official snitch line? Or just a state with a Gladys Kravitz surplus?
Unbelievable.

I don't/can't really blame you if you're not looking forward to being cooped up with the significant other.

coronavirus-isolation.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Sheesh. I know he's right. Peoples need to be keeping apart, dammit! But coming from a person that thinks he's of a caliber to become the POTUS. :( Like cate brown acting like NOW she gives a crap about the ENTIRE population of Oregon. :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top