JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad part is this is just the beginning of woes due to rampant spending started under the last administration and continued to the present. The hope I have is that we wake up in time collectively to decorate the lampposts with the corpses of these backstabbing usurpers.

TBH,I have no idea if that's a lot for those products. I've purchased one or the other possibly once ever and it was a quart at best. Still have some today.

Sad part is this is just the beginning of woes due to rampant spending started under the last administration and continued to the present. The hope I have is that we wake up in time collectively to decorate the lampposts with the corpses of these backstabbing usurpers.

Frankly, I don't recall doing much rampant spending in the past several years, except for absolute essentials. You know, like on ammo and Cheetos.

That being said, Italy seems to have adopted the most practical method of regime change in the 1940's.

TBH,I have no idea if that's a lot for those products. I've purchased one or the other possibly once ever and it was a quart at best. Still have some today.
the last two times I purchased Laquer thinner were $13 and $10 respectively. Generally when I've wanted to get mineral spirits, acetone or laquer thinner, I'll go to a paint store where I have a commercial account.

Frankly, I don't recall doing much rampant spending in the past several years, except for absolute essentials. You know, like on ammo and Cheetos.

That being said, Italy seems to have adopted the most practical method of regime change in the 1940's.
Your public servants (left and right) were shopping on your behalf, they lost the farm. Write them a thank you letter for their amazing efforts.

Take a look around the house and if you have the funds then stock up on everything you can.
It is all on sale today and you can actually find it.

This will be a much higher return to you than the stock market.

Ladies and germs, based on my research, I think we haven't seen anything yet. Wait till we are paying a lot more than we are right now. The petro dollar ain't what it used to be and the dollar is on its way out.

You guys hear about the $16 Big Mac Meal? Lol

Estate sales are great places to stock up on this type of stuff.
The vendors don't want to deal with disposing of chemicals, so they price it cheap.
All type of chemicals like lawn fertilizer, propane bottles, cleaning fluids, you name it.

Estate sales are great places to stock up on this type of stuff.
The vendors don't want to deal with disposing of chemicals, so they price it cheap.
All type of chemicals like lawn fertilizer, propane bottles, cleaning fluids, you name it.
Yes sir, I'd like to buy the 500lbs of ammonium nitrate and the couple drums of old diesel out back. Maybe that van in the blackberries, too... No I've never been to Oklahoma City, why do you ask??? :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top