JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Figured it out. Googled the issue, and there appears to be a huge number of folks with new Rugged suppressors that can't get the baffles apart. Many folks destroyed their baffles trying to pry them apart. :s0117:

Mine were just as crazy stuck together. One guy shared his secret. You guessed it, a wooden dowl and a hammer. The wood is very soft, so unlikely to bend or crush the baffles. A couple of whacks, and they all popped loose.

Now I'll wipe them all down with anti spatter / Nozel dip, and put it back together.

image.jpg

Figured it out. Googled the issue, and there appears to be a huge number of folks with new Rugged suppressors that can't get the baffles apart. Many folks destroyed their baffles trying to pry them apart. :s0117:

Mine were just as crazy stuck together. One guy shared his secret. You guessed it, a wooden dowl and a hammer. The wood is very soft, so unlikely to bend or crush the baffles. A couple of whacks, and they all popped loose.

Now I'll wipe them all down with anti spatter / Nozel dip, and put it back together.

View attachment 1126792
That dip is hilarious.......... they have a good marketing dept.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews