JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Figured it out. Googled the issue, and there appears to be a huge number of folks with new Rugged suppressors that can't get the baffles apart. Many folks destroyed their baffles trying to pry them apart. :s0117:

Mine were just as crazy stuck together. One guy shared his secret. You guessed it, a wooden dowl and a hammer. The wood is very soft, so unlikely to bend or crush the baffles. A couple of whacks, and they all popped loose.

Now I'll wipe them all down with anti spatter / Nozel dip, and put it back together.

image.jpg

Figured it out. Googled the issue, and there appears to be a huge number of folks with new Rugged suppressors that can't get the baffles apart. Many folks destroyed their baffles trying to pry them apart. :s0117:

Mine were just as crazy stuck together. One guy shared his secret. You guessed it, a wooden dowl and a hammer. The wood is very soft, so unlikely to bend or crush the baffles. A couple of whacks, and they all popped loose.

Now I'll wipe them all down with anti spatter / Nozel dip, and put it back together.

View attachment 1126792
That dip is hilarious.......... they have a good marketing dept.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top