JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading through mtn you have made some good solid comments and I agree with a lot of it. I just know how it goes when one person claims to know more. These forums lose the entire point of the topic and everything goes to personal attacks. Its a waste of time and you have not stooped to that so far but others will and it just kills a thread.

FART RULE! He who smelt it, dealt it: Dude who first randomly brings up feminized dudes, secretly likes feminized dudes. LOL, nothing wrong with it really, you're in a sympathetic state.

In any event, fully lacking the desire to track down other threads on the subject, why do some have the distinct impression that you are a neo-Nazi?

It's called ad hominem attack, which is the last refuge of a lost argument. I may call someone out for stupid comments and even use some invective but I can back it up with fact. BTW nice 2nd post :D

Alright thats not a whine. I have had my knee busted, shoulder dislocated and fractured, rotater ripped all in the last year and a half and none of it compares to falling down the stairs on ice and getting a fracture on my tail bone. That Blank was blanking painful.

It didn't fracture. Gma always said we had good bones. Felt as bad tho

BTW you guys are a hoot!

Yes and it's poor judgement and actions like this that get our RIGHTS voted away. Right or not I guarantee you that this caused the 2A scales to tilt further in the direction that none of us want it to go in.

I call it freedom and no one should have to whine and ask permission to use it, that's how we got here in the first place. Were thousands of us at the WA State capitol campus bristling with arms this year using poor judgement? Not one anti gun law was passed since... and BTW where were you that day?

And as for natural rights they cannot be taken away, only violated

Haha. I agree about the coffee, my friend, but I think you may have missed the intent behind what I was saying.

Nah, I fully get your intent but Starbucks should have been banned by us long before they crawled into the fetal position because of angry women. They are a scummy corporate company that feeds their greed by taking away peoples lifelong american dreams of running their own shops. They have always been as bad as any anti gun place feeding on the family run shops that proved locations to be worthy of making profits and squashing the dreams and careers of many Americans that saved every penny to live their dream of being their own boss. They are nothing but greedy scum so not worthy of my concern for their support.

40calruler: Sorry. Natural response when someone calls me out. Even on the internet. You're completely right.

Blitzkrieg: Again, that situation is different. Thousands of Pro-2A, responsible gun owners rallying at the capitol is something to be proud of however one man dressed in camouflage walking around downtown with a loaded shotgun doesn't represent us very well. If I were to see that, my immediate perception would be to think that guy is up to no good and possibly an active shooter.

How about an average looking group of clean shaven men dressed in business casual clothing advocating for the 2A by carrying openly downtown? That makes a more of a positive statement to me. Normal people carry guns responsibly and that is what Anti2A-ers need to see. Normal people. Not some fool walking around like a schmo in camo.

EDIT: Forgot a word.

so a business casual makes a good patriot and camo makes a schmo.....noted. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little to say "business casual"...."hey nice business casual, wanna go to Starbucks and get a frappie after we rally" LOL

so a business casual makes a good patriot and camo makes a schmo.....noted. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little to say "business casual"...."hey nice business casual, wanna go to Starbucks and get a frappie after we rally" LOL

LISTEN HOMEBOY.

I grew up in rural area. I wear boots and denim everyday. I wore camo during 4 deployments to OEF. WHAT I AM SAYING is that voters, specifically Anti-2A voters, need to relate to NORMAL, responsible gun owners...not people who wear confederate flags as clothing---which is generally what you see at Gun Rights Assemblies. For bubblegums sake.

LISTEN HOMEBOY.
lol, now you have my attention

I wore camo during 4 deployments to OEF.
Thanks for your service but you accepted a job, no one forced you to do it

specifically Anti-2A voters, need to relate to NORMAL
so your idea of normal that is, what makes you think we should all look the same, dress the same and say the same things ?......not very "melting pot" of you

For bubblegums sake.
I don't chew gum, but thanks for the offer

I'm not about to become a closet gun owner because some Anti gets freaked out because I wear a my CWU-45P Sage Green Flight Jacket, Black Vietnam Jungle Boots and Woodland Camo BDU's in public!!

Although I don't find that combination stylish, I'll be damned if I will conform to a mode of dress just to make other more comfortable with their surroundings. Jeez, people.. Its the dweeb in black dressed like Neo from the Matrix that is the scary guy!! :)

I'm not about to become a closet gun owner because some Anti gets freaked out because I wear a my CWU-45P Sage Green Flight Jacket, Black Vietnam Jungle Boots and Woodland Camo BDU's in public!!

lol, Thank God for individuality and people who can see past image right into the root of our cause.....

"get you business casual and razors here !, the dress code for freedom."

40calruler: Sorry. Natural response when someone calls me out. Even on the internet. You're completely right.

Blitzkrieg: Again, that situation is different. Thousands of Pro-2A, responsible gun owners rallying at the capitol is something to be proud of however one man dressed in camouflage walking around downtown with a loaded shotgun doesn't represent us very well. If I were to see that, my immediate perception would be to think that guy is up to no good and possibly an active shooter.

How about an average looking group of clean shaven men dressed in business casual clothing advocating for the 2A by carrying openly downtown? That makes a more of a positive statement to me. Normal people carry guns responsibly and that is what Anti2A-ers need to see. Normal people. Not some fool walking around like a schmo in camo.

EDIT: Forgot a word.

I see, if you have a beard and don't even own a "suit" you ain't normal ?...........:huh:

I'm sorry. I forgot that that I was describing the very people I'm debating with. YEEHAW!!! WAVE THAT CONFEDERATE FLAG BOYS!!!

and so you show your true colors....cant even debate with folks you classify as lower than yourself....no one insulted you or called you Metro boy or bi curious or anything but here you are.....don't go away mad just go away, I think you spilt a little Starbucks on your tie

Why do you think the NRA hired Colin Noir as their spokesperson? They get it. It's 2013, catch up. There is a difference between dressing like salt of the earth and dressing like a redneck clown. You obviously don't understand that.

PS - All those Anti-2Aers that you offend go straight to the ballot. Thanks to HR218 I get to carry for the rest of my days. I guess I got mine so go ahead and piss away your own.

Smug? I want the same thing you do. I just think that the man in this post is going about it all wrong.

I'll say it one last time. Dressing like a militia-member and walking around downtown with long guns slung is a sure way to scare/offend/piss off people...especially in one of the most liberal corners of the country. Those people go straight to the ballot.

If you disagree with that then I'm sorry. I'm done here.

I carry all the time. Suits you have to settle for my Tomcat 32acp, LCP or sometimes even my high standard 2 shot double action only .22 derringer. Other half of the week or even day I am greased up in work clothes doing hvac, plumbing, repairing engines on my machines my idiot employees do not care for properly I carry anything from my M&Ps to my 3 inch SP101 and one of my pocket guns. Wearing fitted suits you do not get to find room for a full size gun. Some guys stuff them down their pants but that area is filled for me.

Point is no matter what I am wearing I think it is true that clean shaven folks in suits along with camo wearing or jeans and t shirt folks should all be together down there. I am afraid you will not know who I am since I may be in a suit or covered in dust but if all types got together it would be a better statement than one group of us vs another. We are all one group with one goal. No matter your attire a variety of people makes a much bigger statement than just redneck looking folks as I look a few days a week or guys in "black suits" and I do take offense because I look damn good in my black suit, grey suit or whatever and nothing like the creepy Matrix style idiots as remarked above.

I respect your opinion and we do want the same thing....difference is I couldn't care less what some sheeple city dweller thinks of me.
It doesn't matter , you ever think that maybe someone who is a bigger patriot than you or I cant afford business casual, what about the homeless veterans who wore the camo that they got discharged in to the Oregon rally ? you going to turn your nose up at them because they aren't wearing the rally attire you approve of, there sacrifice isn't good enough for you ? and if you think your the only one in this conversation that can buy a blue label Glock you are sadly mistaken.

and even more, they can go to the ballot all they want, so do I. If they actually get something done at the ballot and change firearms laws for the worse in this state or great country of ours it makes little difference to me because I will see it as worthless as the paper it is printed on and will not comply with unconstitutional gibberish....will not comply ever.......and I don't even own a confederate flag

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top