JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because the Branch Davidians are totally moral people. Not like they were producing drugs, or molesting children, or their sick leader was stealing people's wives. And they definitely didn't open fire on the National Guard or murder law enforcement officers.

98% of that is fed goon lies and you are repeating it like a parrot. BTW none of those are federal crimes which authorized the fed goons to get involved. As I've said before you are a domestic enemy

The BATF opened fire first on an unarmed David Koresh who was holding his 3 year old daughter. I don't care what his religion was it was cold blooded murder and you are an accomplice. BTW the blood of all those children your kind saved is also on your hands

This thread is going on to the point that now Blitz is a White Supremacist? News to me as I have seen a lot of posts and none included race or religion from the guy. You are on a Ledge and throwing cheap shots Luke. Give it up and jump off to another site.

Because the Branch Davidians are totally moral people. Not like they were producing drugs, or molesting children, or their sick leader was stealing people's wives. And they definitely didn't open fire on the National Guard or murder law enforcement officers.
Well, thats what the Gov. told us to excuse thier attrocities, half truths or less in my opinion.

In all honesty, you are right, in regards to what the Founding Fathers would have thought, but I would not call it "anti-Liberty", but rather, "discretion". The unfortunate reality is that the majority of today's politicians and government bureaucrats have no respect for the Constitution, and that includes all of the Amendments. The majority of people are sheep, willing to cast their vote based on fear and insecurity. It's those people we have to win over, and I don't think waving my gun in their face will do that.

I've written repeatedly that I support their RIGHT to open carry, and will continue to do so, even though I do not think that's the prudent thing today in today's political climate. If you disagree with me on that, fine. But I'm not a "double-agent" or un-patriotic.

You are not even close to having the wisdom of the founders.. no one here said anything about "waving guns" in anyone's face. You seem to have the emotional mindset of the left?

Our massive open carry event at the WA State capitol early this year crushed any anti 2nd legislation and were were 100% peaceful. There were at least 2 thousand OC people and 5,000 total

You don't know shYt about me and what kind of wisdom I may or may not have.....and there is a time and place for open carry, as you plainly saw by the photo of my participation, during a pro-2nd Amendment demonstration.

......and you're a hypocrite.

You don't know shYt about me and what kind of wisdom I may or may not have.....and there is a time and place for open carry, as you plainly saw by the photo of my participation, during a pro-2nd Amendment demonstration.

......and you're a hypocrite.

And pray tell how am I a hypocrite in these matters? A wise man seeks reproof if he is in error

Images from our rally on the state capitol campus

https://www.google.com/search?q=was...DYoATqt4LYDA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1522&bih=775

reality is that the majority of today's politicians and government bureaucrats have no respect for the Constitution, and that includes all of the Amendments. The majority of people are sheep, willing to cast their vote based on fear and insecurity. .

and what do you call the person who will not use thier rights or act on them based on the fear of what some one might think?
then you have a person who supports rights but also their vote is based on fear and insecurity

You are a hypocrite when you resort to calling me unpatriotic and a double-agent, while at the same time, whining about another forum member calling you racist.

I never whine (OK I did once when I slipped on ice and fell on concrete stairs on my tailbone)

I simply call em as I see em. Maybe you're just a feminized, touchy feely brainwashed urban dude, I dunno but the whole "waving guns around" thing is very very anti 2nd amendment

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top