JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They didn't make the rally successful, the vast majority of the normal looking people did.

Your normal is another man's lemming. I have worn fine wool suits as well as shorts and sweats to rallies for 25 + years

When it comes down to the foxhole I am guessing you won't have such airs. Will you be there?

neckbeards are going to ruin it for everyone.

When the anti-open carry legislation comes around, I will be looking at everyone in this thread.

Tell us what you are doing as an activist?

BTW I had to google your term and I find it strange (as a 100% always shaved guy) that you give a crud about another man's hair

They didn't make the rally successful, the vast majority of the normal looking people did.

While most of the negative attention I read was directed to the quote "wannabe militia hill billies". Most of the pictures used on the anti sites, were not of the rally in the whole, but of the wannabe army guys.

what negative attention ? There was no negative attention

I bet you and your big anonymous balls just rolled up on those guys and said " Hey you wannabe's are going are going to ruin it, stupid wannabe Army men"......no, you shut your mouth and kept walking like the good little sheep thinking, "I am so going to so write about this on the internet, they will pay for ruining my image"

BTW I had to google your term and I find it strange (as a 100% always shaved guy) that you give a crud about another man's hair
isn't that something if you really think about just how wrong that is lol, sick

While most of the negative attention I read was directed to the quote "wannabe militia hill billies". Most of the pictures used on the anti sites, were not of the rally in the whole, but of the wannabe army guys.

Amazing that they feel threatened, just by the way a man looks or dresses. I take it back, it isn't that amazing! :paper:

Thanks, I totally respect others opinions and agree with a lot of what people are saying but when I am guaranteed that I ruined it for everyone based on the cloths I wear I just can’t let it go…..as others have said just because you can doesn’t mean you should but that is their decision and I am not going to tell them they are wrong for exercising their right the way they see fit………I personally would have made a 2A sign so one of my fellow 2Aer’s didn’t cap me thinking they stopped the next psycho….NOT because some penny loafer got skeerd and spilled his latte down his business casual

Yeah the idea of people only being taken seriously because of the clothes they wear or how they look, what kind of car they drive is not a way I want our country to be. People dress in whatever they like and its what they say and do that means something not what kind of shoes or boots they are wearing. At least people in fatigues show up while the people saying it should be guys in suits would not even make an effort other than to play Monday morning Quarterback and let everyone know through faceless online posts how they should have done it. It is a cowards way of fighting for a freedom I want my great Grandchildren to have.

I am so tired of scared little cowards typing away their thoughts one the faceless forums. Come to a rally and tell me my clothes are not up to par rather than after the fact looking at pictures online. You are what is wrong with the 2A fight. Not the "neck beards" which I am not even going to bother to look up as you are not worth more of my time than this 5 second comment.

neckbeards are going to ruin it for everyone.

When the anti-open carry legislation comes around, I will be looking at everyone in this thread.

You will be looking at the thread but I am sure that many of US on the thread would be looking to meet face to face with other activists and you can tell your concerns to our faces. I will be happy to listen to you as you look up at me face to chest.

WHO WAS THERE is the question... 99% of the rest of you should S+F*P, unless you were the 1% and you HAD to work or there was an emergency

I lied.....don't like to do it and I cant call it anything else so I own it.
I was amazed everyone didn't do it to get out of work to go because no one could have kept me from going both times.
I couldn't believe all the folks who were up in arms about the date, like only weekends are good enough for the fight......I think it was an excellent idea to have it a weekday because it showed some sort of sacrifice to show up. Some absolutely couldn't make it happen and that's cool but a lot could have and didn't.

I thought it was going to be an annual thing, I had already planed a vacay day for the 19th but it doesn't sound like its going to happen, here at least, 450 mile round trip for me so I cant really go on a maybe lol

Weekdays are best because the legislimators are in session during the season and average people drove by to see the amazing 5,000 ralliers on the green at Olympia. I've never been more thrilled to be amongst my people

At the 2009 TEA rally we had the same number of people and my gal overheard one young State Patrol guy say from the sidelines

I don't want to go anywhere near that crowd

Wonder how he felt 4 years later with a huge number of black rifles evident. Don't violate our liberties and it's not a worry, lad

Weekdays are best because the legislimators are in session during the season and average people drove by to see the amazing 5,000 ralliers on the green at Olympia. I've never been more thrilled to be amongst my people

At the 2009 TEA rally we had the same number of people and my gal overheard one young State Patrol guy say from the sidelines

Wonder how he felt 4 years later with a huge number of black rifles evident. Don't violate our liberties and it's not a worry, lad

I have to confess that I did not even try and go. I had knee surgery and a new knee cap put in a few days prior but I did enjoy seeing it. I will be there any other time but I think I have a somewhat legit excuse as the doc would not let me go to the bathroom on my own yet since they had fixed 4 broken bones and had me strapped into all kinds of things to keep me from twitching. I will bring a doctors note to the next one so you guys let me in.

Why would it ever be a weekend? So that we can show the security guards how we feel? That makes no sense that people complain about things without thinking about it first.

I have to confess that I did not even try and go. I had knee surgery and a new knee cap put in a few days prior but I did enjoy seeing it. I will be there any other time but I think I have a somewhat legit excuse as the doc would not let me go to the bathroom on my own yet since they had fixed 4 broken bones and had me strapped into all kinds of things to keep me from twitching. I will bring a doctors note to the next one so you guys let me in.

You have a legit pass, hundreds of thousands don't

Why would it ever be a weekend? So that we can show the security guards how we feel? That makes no sense that people complain about things without thinking about it first.

I have been to weekend rallies and that's exactly the point. The bright idea of those is "people have the day off" never seemed to gel into numbers

This is a digital picture of a real hard photo from 1989, me being interviewed by a TV station at the Sacto capitol during a 2nd Amendment rally. I am in the middle

2013_12_17_121_4900719b228c956195f8.jpg

This is a digital picture of a real hard photo from 1989, me being interviewed by a TV station at the Sacto capitol during a 2nd Amendmeent rally. I am in the middle

2013_12_17_121_4900719b228c956195f8.jpg

Do not look much like a "neckbeard" to me. Looks more like you are wearing the exact clothes and hair style these fools keep saying should be at these things and quote that pictures are of nothing but guys in fatigues. A guy in slacks and a polo and clean shaven kinda proves that whole idea wrong.

x2 what Blitz said. You have a pass, my friend! :)
By the way, i'm looking at knee surgery in January, pending approval by the insurance company. Twisted it while subduing a suicidal and combative patient at the hospital where I work, and tore the right meniscus in two places. I've been off work, on Workers Comp, for a month now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top