JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I worked for six and a half years as a Parole & Probation Officer. In doing so, I couldn't even begin to guess how many violent felons I returned to incarceration. If one of them ever gets an itch to have revenge on me, and sees me when I'm out in public, especially with my wife and kids, I want to be prepared.
Also, the tragedies in Aurora, CO and Sandy Hook, CT only strengthened my resolve to never let myself or my family be victims, if I can help it. If I'm going to go down, I'll go down fighting, not as a helpless victim.

Yes I think that is the frame of mind that people should have. Too many folks think we carry because we are rednecks looking for trouble and guns are just a bad idea to put in the hands of common people. Trouble comes on its own and I would defend a perfect stranger if need be. My wife was not all that happy about guns being in the house before that event. Now she carries at all times and practices along side me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top