JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look, I am all for using your first amendment rights, but there is a right way to do it and a WRONG way.

Dressing up in camo, strapping on a shotgun, and walking around the courthouse and sheriff's office/jail grounds is just stupid. I'm sure you were hoping the local LEOs would infringe on your rights so you can capture it on your phone cam and be a hero to neckbeards everywhere, but unfortunately for you the local LEOs kept a level head and didn't make a big deal out of it. Apparently you got so bored from the lack of attention you just left.

I get it! you still live in your mom's basement and you haven't amounted to much in your life, you did this for the attention. Because what you did, did absolutely nothing for second amendment rights and only made you look like a idiot, really no better than the occupier fools.

Unless you are some liberal in disguise trying to stir up fear, leave the fight to the big boys.

probably a covert anti-gun liberal ops.
kinda like that post earlier about anti-gun liberals putting gun free zone stickers on businesses front doors, without the owners permission.

so you have Indavidual rights but only if the Majority say it's ok? so a democratic (majority rule) system insted of a Republic (idividual right OVER the need of the many) is that about right?

These jackasses who open-carry for the sole purpose of trying to cause alarm and controversy are to the Second Amendment, what Larry Flynt and Hustler Magazine are to the First.

Look, I am all for using your first amendment rights, but there is a right way to do it and a WRONG way.

Dressing up in camo, strapping on a shotgun, and walking around the courthouse and sheriff's office/jail grounds is just stupid. I'm sure you were hoping the local LEOs would infringe on your rights so you can capture it on your phone cam and be a hero to neckbeards everywhere, but unfortunately for you the local LEOs kept a level head and didn't make a big deal out of it. Apparently you got so bored from the lack of attention you just left.

I get it! you still live in your mom's basement and you haven't amounted to much in your life, you did this for the attention. Because what you did, did absolutely nothing for second amendment rights and only made you look like a idiot, really no better than the occupier fools.

Unless you are some liberal in disguise trying to stir up fear, leave the fight to the big boys.

Wasn't there a brilliant intellectual who said something to the effect of "stupid is as stupid does"? I think it applies to a lot of these mouth breathing window lickers who seem to think they are helping the 2A.

Looks like he is getting plenty of attention now! :s0155:

These jackasses who open-carry for the sole purpose of trying to cause alarm and controversy are to the Second Amendment, what Larry Flynt and Hustler Magazine are to the First.

Kind of interesting timing on this comment I think. I just decided to google it.

Do you suppose Joseph Paul Franklin was a conservative/con? White Supremacist Murderer Who Shot Larry Flynt Is Executed : The Two-Way : NPR

"Covert anti-gun liberal ops" et al, sheesh. This crap gets old. "Pro gun=Con......Anti gun=Lib"

Mike

I dunno if this guy was a whacko but it IS our right, period. Think on that

Well.....................It is Ralph and Jake's right to make out on the park bench in the town square with all manner of people present.
Rights, do not always add up to doing what is right. A little common sense (which is not all that common) can add a great deal for all concerned when enjoying and implementing our individual rights.

Just my .02

Best,
Gary

Was this incident on the 2nd?

There is a movement to open carry on the 2nd of each month - in a safe and legal manner, to get questions asked, not to create confrontation.

* Movement defined in Alice's Restaurant Massacre - Arlo Guthrie
"And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a
study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm
singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar
situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if you're in a
situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into
the shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say "Shrink, You can get
anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.". And walk out. You know, if
one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
they may think they're both f****s and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement."

Well.....................It is Ralph and Jake's right to make out on the park bench in the town square with all manner of people present.
Rights, do not always add up to doing what is right. A little common sense (which is not all that common) can add a great deal for all concerned when enjoying and implementing our individual rights.

Just my .02

Best,
Gary

I wouldn't do it but I did open carry two evil black rifles at the gun rally early this year at the WA State Capitol. Even did a video interview with a TV station that came out quite well

Why you got to bring Larry Flynt into this, if you only care about our second amendment rights and not the others you're a dummy.

I think you're missing the point: ABUSING our liberties are what puts the rest of us who use them responsibly in danger of losing them. I will advocate for all of the Constitutional rights, even for those who abuse them.
BTW, I don't have a problem with p0rn, as long as everything is legal. What I do have a problem with are those who make light of rape, abuse of the weak, and play upon racism for personal profit. Larry Flynt and the guys who walk around downtown, in cammo with their ARs, for no other reason than to stir up shYt and provoke people, have a legal right to keep doing what they're doing, and I support that right. Doesn't mean I have to respect them or agree with them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top