JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
one can only ABUSE rights if one TRAMPLES On the RIGHTS of others
to say one person has the right to do something based on how they act or what they have on,,,,,,,,,then it is not a RIGHT it becomes a privilege and therefore you are not free men but controlled servants who may only do what the majority say you can do.
This is not a constitutional republic, but this would be a controlled democracy with no true rights.
If we can only exercise our rights based on how we feel, look or act, and all that is on based on other peoples views and not our own,,,,,,,, then good job comrade

I think you're missing the point: ABUSING our liberties are what puts the rest of us who use them responsibly in danger of losing them. I will advocate for all of the Constitutional rights, even for those who abuse them.
BTW, I don't have a problem with p0rn, as long as everything is legal. What I do have a problem with are those who make light of rape, abuse of the weak, and play upon racism for personal profit. Larry Flynt and the guys who walk around downtown, in cammo with their ARs, for no other reason than to stir up shYt and provoke people, have a legal right to keep doing what they're doing, and I support that right. Doesn't mean I have to respect them or agree with them.

because if you are well dressed and have a gun, you are not up to anything that people should care about?

iwn8.jpg

one can only ABUSE rights if one TRAMPLES On the RIGHTS of others
to say one person has the right to do something based on how they act or what they have on,,,,,,,,,then it is not a RIGHT it becomes a privilege and therefore you are not free men but controlled servants who may only do what the majority say you can do.
This is not a constitutional republic, but this would be a controlled democracy with no true rights.
If we can only exercise our rights based on how we feel, look or act, and all that is on based on other peoples views and not our own,,,,,,,, then good job comrade

Dude, give it a rest. I think you're a dipsh/t, and you think I'm some sort of communist, so let's just agree to disagree....besides, you obviously lack the ability to comprehend my posts.

at least i have the ability to comprehend the constitution, freedom and the bill of rights,,,

but the way you and others would have it if you cant speel oooder or have a good sentacne structure your a dipship?

geee how nice

Dude, give it a rest. I think you're a dipsh/t, and you think I'm some sort of communist, so let's just agree to disagree....besides, you obviously lack the ability to comprehend my posts.

edit you have the right to not read what i post. you have the right to not respond. yet you do
so if i am a dipsh/ for posting about rights then does that make you a dipship for respoding to what you dont like?

You're still posting about something I wrote a few days ago?

You're really obsessed with me, aren't you?

Actually, I highly doubt if you can read and comprehend the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Found a couple of photos of you.....

.....actually, go ahead and keep posting, because with everyone, your stupidity becomes more and more apparent....this is actually getting to be entertaining! :)

at least i have the ability to comprehend the constitution, freedom and the bill of rights,,,

but the way you and others would have it if you cant speel oooder or have a good sentacne structure your a dipship?

geee how nice

WTF!?!??! You ARE RE+arded aren't you? Perhaps it's not nice for me to keep picking on you.

Actually, I'll amend what I previously wrote, and say that I'd be happy if just SAXON would quit telling people he's a gun owner. We don't need to give people the impression we're a bunch of idiotic, uneducated, illiterate loud-mouths, based on one dumb-a$$ from Springfield.....and I suppose he's the one who gives people in Springfield a bad name too.

Agree, Blitz. I know we have a difference of opinion on this matter, and should let it rest. I respect your dedication to our Second Amendment rights.
That's why I was perfectly willing to let the subject rest, until the idiot from Springfield couldn't let it be. If he wants to continue to be an argumentative a$$hole, I'm game.

so let me get this right,, i get back to reading this thread after a few days make a comment about the abuse of rights, that some one makes and i get called a dip$it, retard etc etc
if that is the attitude of the well dressed 2nd amendment supporter well then i dont see any diference between them and the OP

either we have rights that we can freely exercise as stated in the constitution and bill of rights (as long as we do not violate anothers rights) or we do not.
if we have to act or be a certain way to exercise these self same rights then they are not right, it is that simple.
if we do not support every ones freedom to exercise thier rights as they see fit (as long as they do not violate anothers rights)
then nither do we deserve our rights.

I have to say that Blitz has it right and every one of us on this page has been heated and shown it in this thread. It is not going to be helpful to us and those that want to claim they have the sole answer to the proper way to fight for our rights can stand on their own. Most of us agree on the majority of the issues and reading back through there are only a few people who want to argue or start trouble. I say we let them talk to themselves as they have all made it clear no matter how many facts or how much sense any of us make they are sticking to their ignorance. They have a right to be stupid and show it over and over again. We have the right to pretend they do not exist.

x2 what Blitz said. You have a pass, my friend! :)
By the way, i'm looking at knee surgery in January, pending approval by the insurance company. Twisted it while subduing a suicidal and combative patient at the hospital where I work, and tore the right meniscus in two places. I've been off work, on Workers Comp, for a month now.

It is a crappy deal to have to go into knee surgery. I had my knee cap shattered and meniscus tears, a couple other bones and tendons I cannot spell tore or broken. I had the luck of working a graveyard shift in SW downtown with my assistant and when I walked to my car to get more tools there where 2 skin head "gang members" breaking into my car. Work was coming down on me for carrying in the last couple weeks prior so I did not have my gun on me. One of them did and the other had a hefty pipe he swung at my assistant calling him the N word since he is black and I stepped over and took the pipe from him after a elbow to the ribs and got a gun a few inches from my face for it. I chose the beating over the bullet when I was told to give the pipe back.

The fortunate thing is that I learned that there is nobody that will ever convince me not to carry again. If anything the 2A to me after that is 100 times more important even though I thought it was before. Now I believe it to be a necessity and that nobody should be told anywhere they cannot carry aside from the violent felons of course. Some people have a gun in their face and think guns are evil. I think the guy holding it was a POS and had i had mine things would be very different.

Seeing the beast is an old expression meaning facing death or serious injury, (evil) in this case a bad actor or actors in your face. Personally I can never go back and we live armed 24/7. No, we are not scared, just prepared

Yes I do agree with that. I am prepared for anything like that at all times if it happened again and am not afraid of it. I was extremely paranoid for a while when I went near the area I know the gang hangs out but I was more paranoid that I would do something I would regret than anything else. Counseling and all that settled that down and now I am not paranoid just very aware of my surroundings and always ready to pull if need be. I hope I will never have to but I am definitely aware and prepared for the reality that it can happen at work, home, just out with my family and will never again let someone tell me I cannot protect myself to the best of my ability. The job is paying for that mistake and thats my personal fight but the fight for everyone to have that freedom is very close to home these days. The idea of anyone telling me I cannot be armed just sickens me now and I have transformed into a very protective and aware person. I knew there was bad stuff going on but its easy to believe it will not happen to you. Its better to know it can, has, and I know exactly what needs to be done given something like that happened again...hell even my cane has a high voltage stun prong setup on the base of it now that would allow me more time to pull my gun....except when its raining as I have seen people get shocked and I am sure as hell not going to shock myself. Everyone should be aware that the bad guys carry guns and they have no problem putting them in your face. That would not change if our right to carry legally was taken away as the guys that came at me did not have a permit or even the legal right to own a gun per the laws against felons owning them. That does not change it was in his hand and will continue to be. I look at this as a lesson I maybe needed to be sure I am always ready to protect my wife and kids and myself.

I worked for six and a half years as a Parole & Probation Officer. In doing so, I couldn't even begin to guess how many violent felons I returned to incarceration. If one of them ever gets an itch to have revenge on me, and sees me when I'm out in public, especially with my wife and kids, I want to be prepared.
Also, the tragedies in Aurora, CO and Sandy Hook, CT only strengthened my resolve to never let myself or my family be victims, if I can help it. If I'm going to go down, I'll go down fighting, not as a helpless victim.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top