JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good for them. It took them long enough…. Portland doesn't deserve their LEOs. Let the crime rate rise even more than it exponentially has already. Stay frosty friends.

134623E6-3DC4-4C97-A982-E484EB3EFEC3.jpeg

Is there somewhere you can park and watch, like a drive in, bit to watch the city burn?

Is there somewhere you can park and watch, like a drive in, bit to watch the city burn?

You can get a great view from Pittock Mansion

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 7.36.20 PM.png

1623983541561.png
photo credit: sama093

I am old a cynical, that is a bad fault. I suspect that since the cancel culture is used against anyone who stands up in public that we won't see stand up resistance to Portland being ruined. :s0093: Its to the point folks just move out as there is nothing worth saving.
My brother-in-law lives in Portland, and apparently loves it there.

But it may be that the riots, etc just haven't had a direct impact on him yet. It'll be interesting to see how he feels in another year or two.

It amazes me that the Rapid Response Team members took this long to tell Todd Whalen to stuff it. This action is the direct result of an officer being charged in an incident from last August. The officer legally and dutifully discharged his duties against a rioter.

Mike Schmidt has made it a policy to let rioters, arsonists, looters and their ill walk. Even after endangering the lives of police officers. But charges this cop for doing his job, within the permissible perimeters of his agency. What a load of BS.

Let Ted suit up and keep peace in the cesspool he created…. This ought to be entertaining…

:s0093:🍻

It amazes me that the Rapid Response Team members took this long to tell Todd Whalen to stuff it. This action is the direct result of an officer being charged in an incident from last August. The officer legally and dutifully discharged his duties against a rioter.

Mike Schmidt has made it a policy to let rioters, arsonists, looters and their ill walk. Even after endangering the lives of police officers. But charges this cop for doing his job, within the permissible perimeters of his agency. What a load of BS.

Let Ted suit up and keep peace in the cesspool he created…. This ought to be entertaining…

:s0093:🍻
For context - last August was when the proliferation of blinding lasers were everywhere in the news...
Cops are human. Humans get pissed when they are attacked. That cht leaks out.
There are alternatives...

robo.jpeg

No need to defund the police if they don't want to do their job. I'm still surprised there's no serious counter protests to antifa and blm. You'd think people would be tired of their city being ruined.

I am old a cynical, that is a bad fault. I suspect that since the cancel culture is used against anyone who stands up in public that we won't see stand up resistance to Portland being ruined. :s0093: Its to the point folks just move out as there is nothing worth saving.
Exactly. Anyone counter-protesting them gets physically attacked. Those who fight back successfully are prosecuted. Those who don't are beaten mercilessly. The group that organized the counter-protest is infiltrated by some three-letter agency and their leadership is compromised. Someone gets a promotion. Not you.

No need to defund the police if they don't want to do their job. I'm still surprised there's no serious counter protests to antifa and blm. You'd think people would be tired of their city being ruined.
And next will be the gun violence / gang violence / whatever-it's-called-violence task force that is being formed. I actually can't believe they are getting any volunteers for this task force. Sorry, but it is doomed from the start. Working on an article regarding this now. Their "target" audience for suspects in shootings will be extremely unpopular...just like it was when they disbanded. Learn from history folks; in this case it was only about a year ago!

Well, when the police are completly defunded, and there is no threat of arrest.
I think a solution can be found.
Party like it's 1776.

:confused: I am really unfamiliar with how Portland runs, with the cops stepping back does it mean Antifa is no longer protected by the cops?o_O If the cops are defunded will the riots stop?:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top