JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I bought a P22 and noticed it had a threaded barrel.....I decided I needed something to thread on the end if it.........so I grabbed a piece of 304 stainless and this is what resulted. I might make another style for fun. I just had to show someone since my wife could care less.

I'll be spraying it with some flat black gunkote soon

p22brake2.jpg

p22brake.jpg

Pretty cool! Sounds we like we get the same kind of bored and have the same type of wife when our boredom projects are finished... :) what's next you think? And don't forget to post up a pic! Once again nice job!

I kind of like the stainless look....it seems to be growing on me. I'll leave it as is for a week or two to see if I like it anymore before I paint it. I'm not sure what would be the next style.....maybe something with 3 .125" gills cut into the right and left sides, still thinking on it though.

I could make you a brake for the MKII....PM me with what you'd want or are thinking about.

I like it! I get bored and do the same type of things. Here is a picture of my ARM42. I took an AR slug flip it up side down and machined it to fit my mossberg 42mb. I still need to do the trigger gaurd.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top