JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok folks I need help figuring out where who in the Everett area does Glock LE/MI sales. I addition to sign up for my CCW permit do I just go to the sheriff's office in downtown Everett?

Josh

If you are a resident of the city of Everett, go to Police headquarters (Just across the street from the county building) for your concealed pistol license. Not sure about the LE glock sales.

If you live in Everett, I would recommend going to the Everett Police. When I went to the Sheriff's Office for the fingerprints for my Utah CCW the machine was not producing clear results and the people doing it got semi-snotty when I explained that I had to send a satisfactory set of prints the first time. If they were not up to snuff, who knows how long it would take to notify me, do it again, and get my permit? Folks at Evt PD were nice and I had good prints the first time in just a couple of minutes.

If you live in Everett, I would recommend going to the Everett Police. When I went to the Sheriff's Office for the fingerprints for my Utah CCW the machine was not producing clear results and the people doing it got semi-snotty when I explained that I had to send a satisfactory set of prints the first time. If they were not up to snuff, who knows how long it would take to notify me, do it again, and get my permit? Folks at Evt PD were nice and I had good prints the first time in just a couple of minutes.

Rev, where did you take your class and does UT cover WA? I had seen a class advertised at Cabela's for UT, FL, and another state which I forget but I lost the info for it. Anyhow, how was the class and how long did it take to get your license?

Reply to UA8:
I took the class through the Boeing Everett Employees Gun Club. IIRC, it was 8 hours with no range time. The instructor was a gentleman named Roger Moore (no, not the actor who played James Bond) out of Oregon. I will see if I can get contact info.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top