Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Snohomish county CCW permit and Glock LE sales help me find.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by UA8, Jan 21, 2011.

1. UA8

UA8 Snohomish County New Member

Ok folks I need help figuring out where who in the Everett area does Glock LE/MI sales. I addition to sign up for my CCW permit do I just go to the sheriff's office in downtown Everett?

Josh

2. Binder

Binder Everett New Member

For the permit go to the Snohomish county courthouse in downtown Everett. The sheriff has a office there on one of the upper floors.

3. Ought Six

Ought Six Snoqualmie Valley area Active Member

For Glock sales, try Discount Guns in Kirkland or Lynnwood.

4. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

If you are a resident of the city of Everett, go to Police headquarters (Just across the street from the county building) for your concealed pistol license. Not sure about the LE glock sales.

5. j4545

j4545 WA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd give West Coast Armory a try regarding LE sales. If not, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

6. revjen45

revjen45 Snohomish County Well-Known Member

If you live in Everett, I would recommend going to the Everett Police. When I went to the Sheriff's Office for the fingerprints for my Utah CCW the machine was not producing clear results and the people doing it got semi-snotty when I explained that I had to send a satisfactory set of prints the first time. If they were not up to snuff, who knows how long it would take to notify me, do it again, and get my permit? Folks at Evt PD were nice and I had good prints the first time in just a couple of minutes.

7. UA8

Rev, where did you take your class and does UT cover WA? I had seen a class advertised at Cabela's for UT, FL, and another state which I forget but I lost the info for it. Anyhow, how was the class and how long did it take to get your license?

8. jonathon

jonathon Pendleton, OR Member

Surplus Arms and Ammo in Lakewood is a GLOCK LE Dealer.. I got my G17 from them.

9. UA8

That would be who I ideally would go with but because I live in Everett they are bit out of the way.

10. spookshack

spookshack Forest Grove, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter 2016 Volunteer

You could also call Glock. 777-432-1202

11. revjen45

revjen45 Snohomish County Well-Known Member

Reply to UA8:
    I took the class through the Boeing Everett Employees Gun Club. IIRC, it was 8 hours with no range time. The instructor was a gentleman named Roger Moore (no, not the actor who played James Bond) out of Oregon. I will see if I can get contact info.

12. owdee tt nl

owdee tt nl Edmonds or Renton Member

good prices on ammo too