JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, just making this post to gain enough street cred to be able to sell stuff lol. I'm not super into the scene these days to where I know about the latest and greatest stuff, but I'm not completely out of the loop. Look forward to future classified ad's from me to help fund my kids racing program. Thanks!

Hey guys, just making this post to gain enough street cred to be able to sell stuff lol. I'm not super into the scene these days to where I know about the latest and greatest stuff, but I'm not completely out of the loop. Look forward to future classified ad's from me to help fund my kids racing program. Thanks!
Hi there. I will help you out. I am new also. What do you have for sale? I have a wide interest and am especially interested in firearms and watches. I have a starting size collection of each and always looking for more. Good luck

Thanks guys, I've been a member here since 2016, but never really used the forum. Back then we were still able to buy and sell *discreetly* on facebook, so I was more active there. Now that we are a commie state, I'll be frequenting this sub a little more often.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1710523981148.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews