JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That Causacion dog shown above must be a hybrid. I did a web search for pictures of the breed and this is what turned up. Taku what was the breed mixed with to get the dog you posted images of?

Miniature_Schnauzer_MacDuff_IMG_9303.jpg

That Causacion dog shown above must be a hybrid. I did a web search for pictures of the breed and this is what turned up. Taku what was the breed mixed with to get the dog you posted images of?

View attachment 238553
That's one pissed off doggie.. "Hey, I'm missing a gene here!".
Or maybe it's just shorn.. funny how with no hair dogs look.. funny.
I used to have Chows.. Never sheared them though.

It doesn't matter what the verbiage is any theft is a big hit to a FFL.

If they turn up they will more than likely have been defaced in one way or another and untraceable.
Therefore not returnable to the owner at Curt's.
Are you trying to do any sort of preaching? anyway
Forget the lol. lol
The edit was for because the machine (not by my hand) made forget forgot.. on its own self.. whatchagonedo?

Last Edited:
And that's all that matters is what "it" looks like. lol in your face. A 700lb berserker (lol) will not save you fourteen ways from Sunday. A ten pounder might will wake you up.. for you to do what you might be able to do.

I had a mini schnauzer for 13 years - very protective, loyal breed. Well behaved. Would go apeshart at bumps in the night. didn't know he was only a 15 lb dog - he took on humans, real big dogs, a skunk or two, feral cats, rats, anything that set his spidey senses off or threatened his family.

I had a mini schnauzer for 13 years - very protective, loyal breed. Well behaved. Would go apeshart at bumps in the night. didn't know he was only a 15 lb dog - he took on humans, real big dogs, a skunk or two, feral cats, rats, anything that set his spidey senses off or threatened his family.
Little dogs are fantistico.. especially when they are with you.

-
Speaking of the S, my family has had GSD's forever.. bless their hearts. However, were I to go all astute dog, I'd go with the Giant Schnauzer.. German police use them commonly.. and they don't fekin shed!..

th?&id=JN.wRsVnzQkH79nCl7B7LrloQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads