JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just there Thursday while they were cleaning up and the glass Co. Showed up.

Yes Kurt's a nice guy and love the store. Sorry to see it happen. And hope it's the last time!

Interesting the Insurance Co. made my younger brother turn his Gun/Motorcycle shop in SE AZ into an almost fort before they would cover him. He had to put up what they called an aluminum blast door (think safe door that is supposed to absorb an explosion) that closes over the inside of the entry door. The bars on the windows are as heavy as the roll bar on a jeep and set into the cement front wall that had to be high enough a vehicle couldn't back into the glass.

Course he sleeps directly over top the shop so he's pretty secure.

Why would someone steal registered NFA items? Seems like it would be hard to resell them and now they are on the Fed radar. Dumb.

I would suspect that they are not looking to sell the suppressors on places like GB or AL. More than likely they are just transferred from one criminal to another. So you know they don't care if the item is legal or not...they're not suppose to have them anyway.

I just hope they are using the appropriate ATF form (I think it would be another Form4) when they transfer the suppressors to their fellow criminal.

Oh, does the new Oregon background check law come into play here too? Do they need to go through an NFA ffl as well? They would be breaking both Federal and Oregon laws if they transferred these to their criminal friends. We need more laws that is for sure. Maybe that will stop the criminals from breaking them?

I would suspect that they are not looking to sell the suppressors on places like GB or AL. More than likely they are just transferred from one criminal to another. So you know they don't care if the item is legal or not...they're not suppose to have them anyway.

Curt,
You need to get one of these on site and keep it there free running at night...
View attachment 238371

A Caucasian Guard Dog. Bigger than most NW Black bears and they can be formidable.

View attachment 238373

And if you want a bad bubblegum guard dog, Google gargoyle kennels. But I gotta admit, I like those Caucasian Guard Dogs. Never head of them before. Awesome.

Man that sucks, I hope Curt and the crew will get back their losses and criminals found and locked up. Curts is the best shop in Oregon, guys are awesome and always friendly not like most places especially in Gresham.
Those Pups are also called russian ovcharkas and a friend had one when I was growing up, one of the sweetest animals I have ever met but also one of the meanest when my buddy would flick his switch. I don't see anyone doing a smash and grab with one of those roaming around inside for sure but Curt would also have to probably raise prices by 10% just to feed him. If I remember correctly my buddy said his named Bruin ate a 40lb bag and 14 cans of food per week lol

No one randomly breaks in and goes straight to the right stuff w/o first knowing where it is.

Perhaps a security can may show the person as being in the shop during regular hours scoping out the goods.

Curious what that pathetic sack of feces Phloyd Prozac thinks about criminals not pausing to regard his BSUBC bill.

Man that sucks, I hope Curt and the crew will get back their losses and criminals found and locked up. Curts is the best shop in Oregon, guys are awesome and always friendly not like most places especially in Gresham.
Those Pups are also called russian ovcharkas and a friend had one when I was growing up, one of the sweetest animals I have ever met but also one of the meanest when my buddy would flick his switch. I don't see anyone doing a smash and grab with one of those roaming around inside for sure but Curt would also have to probably raise prices by 10% just to feed him. If I remember correctly my buddy said his named Bruin ate a 40lb bag and 14 cans of food per week lol

LOL Yeah they could probably do that while growing but once they get full grown they actually don't eat a lot.
We have Giant Alaskan Malamutes and they actually eat less than GS and other breeds that size. They have very efficient digestive systems :) Just like the wolf
I like these Caucasians. They make gentle family companions and just plain awesome guard dogs when trained. Some the size of the Black Bears we have around here.

Last Edited:
Damn I like those guys. Curt's rocks. Love how I can get an upper made the way I want.

I hope those douchebags do their 941 background check when they sell those. So they don't break the law.

Floyd and Ginny will be real mad if they don't.

Anyone want to buy a suppressor real cheap? J.k I was at work.

I wonder if the employee that forgot to lock them up that night is gonna lose his job.

If it makes you feel better some tweaker is probably using them to smoke meth from, or will fire one inside cause they're"silencers" and get picked up by the police.

I heard the thieves knew right where to go. Now they have NFA stuff and will soon have an ATF SWAT team storming in. Just ask the Branch Davidians how things can turn out.

The Dividians had not 1 single UN registered NFA item..
The 3 M-16's and 1 F/A AK that were recovered from the fire were registered and legally owned.

Thieves suck :(
Any one with a FFL has to have secure storage..
It's a hard lesson to learn.

I remember the guys chainsawing through the floor of Lynnwood guns.

If they want it they are going to do there darnedest to get it.

That makes it even more sad, they were following NFA laws and look what happened to them. I know they were doing other stuff, but dang, they got burned.

I can only imagine what happens if you don't follow NFA laws and steal a bunch of NFA stuff. Crazy bubblegum.

The Dividians had not 1 single UN registered NFA item..
The 3 M-16's and 1 F/A AK that were recovered from the fire were registered and legally owned.

ATF doesn't give a bubblegum about stolen suppressors. sad but true.

now if a MG got stolen they would be turning the entire state upside down, you can be sure of that.

I think this would more properly be called a burglary.. a smash and grab, to me, is more like a robbery where the proprietor/others are present. Also, it's been a long time since the two times I've been there, but if I recall correctly, bars were in place over all exterior glass?

That makes it even more sad, they were following NFA laws and look what happened to them.

I can only imagine what happens if you don't follow NFA laws and steal a bunch of NFA stuff. Crazy bubblegum.
Sorry to steer the thread farther away but do you really think that the folks at either Waco or up in Ruby ridge were the only people doing what they were doing? Are doing the same things?
Not a chance.
Why did they get busted?
They pissed someone off.
Why didn't the others make the news?
THEY KEPT TO THEMSELVES,KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.
No sympathy for either party.Don't make a scene and you won't make the news

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top