JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy cow. I remember Tobacco Town (the old one on the west side of 99E) got smashed into like seven times in a year. Probably be wise to sleep on premises or put the good stuff into a safe at night..

Curt,
You need to get one of these on site and keep it there free running at night...
tumblr_lum0eemSmD1r0vhyro1_500.jpg

A Caucasian Guard Dog. Bigger than most NW Black bears and they can be formidable.

78f0b06faa2bec26aec84f38c90a704f.jpg

and below
#1 Guard dog in the World Is the Causacion.

Watch video to the Number 1
What would be left of the perp would be there when you opened in the morning to scrape up.

Last Edited:
DAMN....I would have guessed NFA items would need to be in the SAFE at night . Hopefully insurance and the ATF will let him pass go without too much hassle . Thieves will get their bar codes when they get caught w/stolen NFA items . :mad:

DAMN....I would have guessed NFA items would need to be in the SAFE at night . Hopefully insurance and the ATF will let him pass go without too much hassle . Thieves will get their bar codes when they get caught w/stolen NFA items . :mad:

Yeah that surprises me also....you think those would be locked up over night. Hell anything gun related should be locked up.

I happened to be there yesterday to buy powder. ATF was there and insurance will cover the losses. They had a big window busted out. They were business as usual and went the extra mile to help me. Great place where you are treated as an equal. Hope this does not affect their business.

Why would someone steal registered NFA items? Seems like it would be hard to resell them and now they are on the Fed radar. Dumb.

I happened to be there yesterday to buy powder. ATF was there and insurance will cover the losses. They had a big window busted out. They were business as usual and went the extra mile to help me. Great place where you are treated as an equal. Hope this does not affect their business.

Why would someone steal registered NFA items? Seems like it would be hard to resell them and now they are on the Fed radar. Dumb.

Probably to give to Holder and Obama to pass on to the Cartels and terrorists..................:mad: or

The gangbangers don't give an F about the ATF. If the shop left stuff out that could be taken by breaking out a window, they need to rethink their security measures. DUH!

And if you want a bad bubblegum guard dog, Google gargoyle kennels. But I gotta admit, I like those Caucasian Guard Dogs. Never head of them before. Awesome.

I stopped in there yesterday and saw the mess and the detectives talking to the employees, from what people were saying it sounds like they know who may have done it.

I heard the thieves knew right where to go. Now they have NFA stuff and will soon have an ATF SWAT team storming in. Just ask the Branch Davidians how things can turn out.

I heard the thieves knew right where to go. Now they have NFA stuff and will soon have an ATF SWAT team storming in. Just ask the Branch Davidians how things can turn out.

Well those that stole it and broke in there, deserve what they get, as they bit it off, let em eat it :D
I just wish CUJO would have been there to greet them LOL.
Curt is a nice guy and does not deserve that crap.

That really sucks. I went in for the first time last Saturday and the were super helpful, as well as well stocked. Hope they catch whoever did it. But in the meantime, they made me a customer for life! Is he still doing his sale this weekend?

That really sucks. I went in for the first time last Saturday and the were super helpful, as well as well stocked. Hope they catch whoever did it. But in the meantime, they made me a customer for life! Is he still doing his sale this weekend?

Yeah Curt is real people. Quiet, honest and every encounter I have had with him, he has me for a customer for life in any category that he sells. I don't get much anymore, but I might like to get a couple of thos lil lightweight M4's some day if my wallet every gets anything in it. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top