JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is the big list of brownells discount codes. From 10% off, all the way to $20-$150 off depending on how much you spend.

Incase people wanted to stock up on magpul Pmags

codes.jpg

Gen 2 Pmags

Gen 3 Pmags

Last Edited:
Since we are posting Mag deals....

PSA has Gen 2 PMAGS for $7.49 each with free shipping if you buy 10.
Use code PMAG at checkout.

PSA is still shipping to OR as well. Some places have stopped already

Yeah I also ordered some silly 33 rounders glock mags for $7.99 along with 10 ar mags just for the pure spite of it. I think i got enough ak mags, veen ordering them every now and then when they were on sale lol.

You don't got $50? Better to have it and not need it than need it an never be able to have it ever again.
Well I'm good with mags, as I have been buying plenty for every gun for several years in anticipation of this day. That and I expected 114 to pass so I have well excedded my gun budget over the last few months picking up a few expensive things I thought I would put off until next year. If I want to pay taxes this year I need to stop buying stuff now.

Well I'm good with mags, as I have been buying plenty for every gun for several years in anticipation of this day. That and I expected 114 to pass so I have well excedded my gun budget over the last few months picking up a few expensive things I thought I would put off until next year. If I want to pay taxes this year I need to stop buying stuff now.
You can always set up a payment plan for your taxes. 🤣

I kid, I kid.

They don't drop free in every receiver FYI. They are thick and heavy duty feeling, it's probably the coating. I'm still happy, the price was right.

Yeah for 4.99 you can't really compalin. Sand off the finish where it goes in the magwell lol. I had a hard time with the korean ak mags too, the finish on the lug was just too thick!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top