JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Glock 43X and want to get the slide milled for an RMR red-dot optic. I will either buy the completed one and keep my original or let them do the work on my slide. Either way, does anyone recommend a place that does this work professionally ?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

I have a Glock 43X and want to get the slide milled for an RMR red-dot optic. I will either buy the completed one and keep my original or let them do the work on my slide. Either way, does anyone recommend a place that does this work professionally ?

Thanks in advance,

Richard
Try Tim at Copeland Gunworks out in Estacada. He advertises here and has really great reviews with slide and finish work. Good luck with your build :)

David out at Brimstone Gunsmithing is doing some fine work in milling slides. Absolutely worth a phone call and a chat. He's done work for me, always satisfied. Off topic, his 10/22 triggers are amazing.....

David out at Brimstone Gunsmithing is doing some fine work in milling slides. Absolutely worth a phone call and a chat. He's done work for me, always satisfied. Off topic, his 10/22 triggers are amazing.....

I LOVE these guys. I couldn't reach them today and wasn't sure if they did the milling or sent it out. Do you know ???

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top