JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually ...I do....bacon fat / grease is excellent to cook with.
I also have jars of deer tallow along with jars of bear grease....:D
Andy
Back in pioneer days bear fat was a big thing.. using it, tobacco, alcohol etc. as legal tender. I hear bear fat makes the best pie crusts.
I always cook a few winco ducks every year.. the grease makes the best oven roasted taters ever.

Back in pioneer days bear fat was a big thing.. using it, tobacco, alcohol etc. as legal tender. I hear bear fat makes the best pie crusts.
I always cook a few winco ducks every year.. the grease makes the best oven roasted taters ever.
Very true on all accounts.
Bear grease is excellent for cooking and "keeps" for a long time.
I also use it as patch lube when hunting...won't rust or freeze up.
Andy

What kind? You must have been following the thread.
I havs been following! I bought a "ends" 32oz pack and put half in a pan and sizzled it. Cooked some eggs in some of the bacon grease and then diced 2 big potatoes and added some salt and pepper. Sliced some Muenster cheese for the tortilla and made a breakfast burrito. Happy with it! Simple and protein-y.

BUT, But, but...........
Consider for a moment......
We were also TOLD......
That the shooting at Ft. Hood wasn't TERRORISM.

Aloha, Mark

PS....
Rrrright....just a CRAZY US ARMY Major.

WTF?

Yeah....he's still around. But, just so that he can't come back to haunt the legacy of the Obama Administration.

Rrrright.....they, refused to call it, "TERRORISM".

A Crazy Person, Terrorist, Patriot? Yeah.....it gets confusing at times (especially, now a days). BTW, how many genders are we up to? Whatever. Just, Defund the Police and Ban Evil Looking Guns.

Last Edited:
The bacon really did happen.
I know it did! And that is the redeeming factor in most of the YouTube, Enquire-esque driven posts on this site. No matter what the original 'shock' topic may be, terrorists, or 2nd Amendment, four pages deep we're into Top Ramen, or breakfast burritos. An armchair army travels on its stomach.

Last Edited:
I know it did! And that is the redeeming factor in most of the You Tube, Enquire-esque driven posts on this site. No matter what the original 'shock' topic may be, terrorists, or 2nd Amendment, four pages deep we're into Top Ramen, or breakfast burritos. An armchair army travels on its stomach.
Cartmanmom.gif

I just wanna know why there is an explosion of terrorists at the Canadian border demanding bacon to pour their maple syrup on?

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen media and/or law enforcement do in a while. There are high quality cameras ALL OVER that border crossing. A two minute review of the tapes would have clearly shown this was a Bentley going airborne because some idiot was driving too fast (cue the Dukes of Hazard theme). There was no reason why this should have been reported as a possible terrorist attack. :rolleyes:

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen media and/or law enforcement do in a while. There are high quality cameras ALL OVER that border crossing. A two minute review of the tapes would have clearly shown this was a Bentley going airborne because some idiot was driving too fast (cue the Dukes of Hazard theme). There was no reason why this should have been reported as a possible terrorist attack. :rolleyes:
I have to take a guess its to get clicks, which equal making money. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads