JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry Andy, gotta side with Flop on this one. From Voodoo's maple bacon donuts, bacon infused with maple to the maple falling from the pancakes onto America's Food, maple and bacon are like peanut butter and jelly! :D

Agree
Hanlon's Razor - Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I spent a career investigating fatal and major injury crashes. Most fall into the above category. There were a few notable exceptions and this happening at a border would definitely raise suspicions. But after seeing the video (posted here prior) of the car approaching at a crazy speed and then being airborne for about 40 yards, drunk stupidity is leading at the moment.
Could it have been suicide?

im not so sure about that, or was it cnn who recently got popped 787 million for lying then later had to fire their #1 talking head for being a bit too cozy with authoritarians? I cant keep track these days (im being facetious, i dont like either but to say cnn has a worse track record than fox is laughable at best)

I love how how we can deflect from dishonest reporting to bacon though.

Going with the last , first...
Not sure it is so much deflecting as it is ...Just how threads go on around here...and at least bacon is far more palatable than dishonest reporting....:D

Some things to consider when comparing or debating the merits of whatever....
At the end of the day does it really matter if anyone else agrees with you...?
And...
It is wise not to be so entrenched in your position , that you drown in your own moat.
Andy
Bacon is life! :s0146:

If you disagree with me then you are a sexist, xenophobic, fascistic wiper of other peoples' bottoms, and may you all drown in (tasty) bacon drippin's!!

:s0118:

Some things to consider about sources....

What do they have to gain by telling you something...
What do they stand to gain by how they tell you something....
What did they leave out...
How did they get the information....
What do they gain by not telling you something...
How something is said...is just as important as what is said....
Andy

Could it have been suicide?
Well, maybe over a cancelled KISS concert the couple were planning on attending.

From another source:

A deadly crash at a border crossing between the US and Canada is believed to have involved a New York man and his wife who had planned to attend a Kiss concert in Toronto on Wednesday night.

Law enforcement sources told CNN that the couple, who have not been identified but were said to have lived in western New York, was travelling at speed in their Bentley when the car rammed into the Rainbow Bridge crossing, killing them both.

the investigation so far indicates that the couple were planning to cross the border to go to a Kiss concert in Toronto that night. But, the concert was cancelled earlier in the day due to frontman Paul Stanley becoming ill with the flu.

You have to try it! The next time you have pancakes and bacon, just dip one strip of bacon in the syrup. 😋

edit: @DivCurlGrad72 is on track!
One of my hands down favorite places to eat here is a pancake joint. They make their own syrup and its really good. I always order bacon pancakes with a side of bacon. Whole works gets a lot of syrup. This is why I limit myself to eating there rarely. Damn its good though.

Bacon also makes everything better! :D
Bacon even makes bacon better!
Bacon-wrapped bacon:
1700765316279.png

Well, maybe over a cancelled KISS concert the couple were planning on attending.

From another source:

A deadly crash at a border crossing between the US and Canada is believed to have involved a New York man and his wife who had planned to attend a Kiss concert in Toronto on Wednesday night.

Law enforcement sources told CNN that the couple, who have not been identified but were said to have lived in western New York, was travelling at speed in their Bentley when the car rammed into the Rainbow Bridge crossing, killing them both.

the investigation so far indicates that the couple were planning to cross the border to go to a Kiss concert in Toronto that night. But, the concert was cancelled earlier in the day due to frontman Paul Stanley becoming ill with the flu.
Something to die for!

From another source:

I'd crash my car too vs going to a Kiss concert. 😆 🤣 😂

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads