JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Before...."the perps were known to the FBI". our own Government has facilitated the invasion of America. I guarantee you there will more terror attacks in the next year.

1700681043990.png

In Before...."the perps were known to the FBI". our own Government has facilitated the invasion of America. I guarantee you there will more terror attacks in the next year.
That's by design, cause the majority to be fearful of a force that seems incontrollable and they will be begging the government to push the boot down their throat harder because they think it will make them safe. Its a tactic for the government to expand their power and control of the country. Same thing that our government has done to countless countries but this time they're doing it to us. Same thing the communists did in Russia

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
Let me simplify it for you.. The US Customs and Border Patrol in liason with Homeland Security have allowed and or facilitated the movement of over 8 million illegals into the USA. A few hundred known people on terror watch lists have been either caught or were known getaways. It's a statistical probability that the homeland will be attacked. As for the FBI knowing about many of the terrorists or mass shooters months if not years before the attacks. That is well known and documented.

Well, case closed. No evidence and the Governor already knows it's not a Terrorist Attack.
Whew... close one.

There is no indication that the explosion at Rainbow Bridge between the US and Canada was a terrorist attack, according to New York Gov. Kathy Hochul.

"At this time, there is no indication of a terrorist attack," Hochul said during a news conference Wednesday.
The governor said the vehicle is "basically incinerated" with nothing left but the engine, and pieces scattered throughout the scene. "The pieces are scattered over 13, 14 booths so it is a large scene," she said.

The investigation is ongoing, she said.

"We're going to make sure the public is safe before they go back on the Rainbow Bridge," she said.

Well, case closed. No evidence and the Governor already knows it's not a Terrorist Attack.
Whew... close one.

There is no indication that the explosion at Rainbow Bridge between the US and Canada was a terrorist attack, according to New York Gov. Kathy Hochul.

"At this time, there is no indication of a terrorist attack," Hochul said during a news conference Wednesday.
The governor said the vehicle is "basically incinerated" with nothing left but the engine, and pieces scattered throughout the scene. "The pieces are scattered over 13, 14 booths so it is a large scene," she said.

The investigation is ongoing, she said.

"We're going to make sure the public is safe before they go back on the Rainbow Bridge," she said.
Sure because people drive around all the time at 100 MPH at the border crossing with a huge bomb in their car? Some of us are stupid enough to believe that, but not nearly all of us.

On one of the Reddit threads I was reading on it, I can't remember exactly which one maybe I can find it again, somebody was speculating as to whether or not it was people hauling gasoline, because apparently that's a thing?!
They were a couple comments saying that it's not unknown for Canadians to drop across into the US for cheaper gasoline and it's happened before where the people had either open or poorly secured gas containers, got overcome by the fumes and crashed.
I can see where if you had a car full of Home Depot buckets full of gasoline, you could easily create something close to a bomb, but at this point I kind of think it's more likely Trudeau hating far right radicals upset about his immigration policies

, somebody was speculating as to whether or not it was people hauling gasoline, because apparently that's a thing?!
That is a real thing...use to see it all the time when I lived in Everson Wa.

After seeing the explosion....it appears to me to be of a non-bomb type of explosion.
Granted I am no expert...However...part of the duties of a LRRP / LRSD unit was bomb damage assessment...
And that I do have plenty experience with.
However...
I would say that it is too early in the game to completely rule out terrorists....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads