JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"But ... why does anyone need a gun?" :s0165:

Anyway, good on the homeowner. And nice to hear the criminal punk is off the streets; even if for a short while.

So that the tolerant, peace loving Anti gun contingent can send hate mail and death threats. Wouldn't want those to go to the wrong place.

Huber told deputies he believed his family, who lived nearby, was being held hostage and was in danger, according to the sheriff's office. Deputies conducting a welfare check at Huber's nearby home found everyone safe and sleeping.
So his 'family' lived nearby? Past or present?
And the way this is written indicates Huber did not live with his family.
So he returns to the house he originally broke into only to be held at gunpoint?
I am glad I didn't have any bizzare twists like this with my situation last year - the guy left my house and was arrested hiding in my neighbors yard.

Why did the newspaper print the names of the homeowners?
Does seem strange. And they went to property records to look it up. The article sounds like some kind of challenge: How many times can you use the word "allegedly" in a 6 paragraph story?

The reporter must be Huber's cousin.

Sounds like Huber has been doing too many drugs.

Does seem strange. And they went to property records to look it up. The article sounds like some kind of challenge: How many times can you use the word "allegedly" in a 6 paragraph story?

The reporter must be Huber's cousin.

Sounds like Huber has been doing too many drugs.

Well, it IS Sisters!

That is strange article ,like they are the attorney for the BG .after all the poor BG was subjected to seeing a firearm.:s0136::s0119:

Probably a 43 year old grown-a$$ man imbibing bath-salts... a guy his age ought to know better... the dumba$$

E45ADBE3-35E4-4EAE-BDCF-4F8AA6FE7F48.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top