JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is the 3rd creep in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries? Did the home owner fail to get a good sight picture? Was he wounded? Was he taking selfies?
This is what gives home owners a bad name. If you're going to shoot them, do it right the first time so that another home owner doesn't have to!

Why is the 3rd creep in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries? Did the home owner fail to get a good sight picture? Was he wounded? Was he taking selfies?
This is what gives home owners a bad name. If you're going to shoot them, do it right the first time so that another home owner doesn't have to!

WHAT?! You must the only person in the world that thinks this gives homeowners a bad name! He killed multiple men during a high stress situation and you're focusing on something you have no idea what actually happened about and ridiculing the man who just saved his family?! What the hell happened to gun owners?! Can someone explain this to me?! Why are you insulting a man who is defending himself rightfully? Taking a selfie? Really?! Boy, we have lost our way if this kind of thinking is catching fire.

Apologies if this reaction seems to be an overreaction, but never in my life would I expect a fellow gun owner to ridicule someone who just saved their own and families life by exercising our rights! Boggles my mind.

Edit: Me bad at sarcasm,:oops:

Last Edited:
I lived in the next community west of a Wesley Chapel, these are suburbs of Tampa but my experience is a high percentage of gun ownership, because 20 years ago it was still reasonably rural.

Good shoot, hope the home owner is exonerated. Kudos to the Sheriff For saying people
Have the right to defend themselves...

Mozambique them. Period.

Every target should get 3 rounds, two to center of mass and one to the head for good measure. That's the prize for crossing my threshold...

Mozambique them. Period.

Every target should get 3 rounds, two to center of mass and one to the head for good measure. That's the prize for crossing my threshold...

That's assuming you have viable and best visibility, adrenaline isn't scewing with you're aim, they Aren't moving or got some sort of defensive position, they aren't firing back at you, they leave your home and property and now you have civilians to worry about, or family in the way or behind walls. Ideally yes, we'd put three in each and have a cup of coffee, but we all know that's not reality.

...the homeowner was playing video games alone when he heard glass shatter in the back of his house
Dude was probably getting his COD on and went straight to LARP'n

WHAT?! You must the only person in the world that thinks this gives homeowners a bad name! He killed multiple men during a high stress situation and you're focusing on something you have no idea what actually happened about and ridiculing the man who just saved his family?! What the hell happened to gun owners?! Can someone explain this to me?! Why are you insulting a man who is defending himself rightfully? Taking a selfie? Really?! Boy, we have lost our way if this kind of thinking is catching fire.

Apologies if this reaction seems to be an overreaction, but never in my life would I expect a fellow gun owner to ridicule someone who just saved their own and families life by exercising our rights! Boggles my mind.

Ummm..... Imma go out on a limb here, and SLIGHTLY suggest you missed the sarcastic humor that was CLEARLY intended with that post....

;):s0140::s0140::s0140::s0023:

From the article:

According to (Pasco County Sheriff) Nocco, the homeowner and the suspects had some type of connection and the home invasion was a targeted, isolated incident.

Things that make you say, "Hmmmmm..." :s0153:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads