JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having a dog IN your house not contained helps sort things out quick.
Amen! I was teaching a private home protection class to a couple and used the line "my Rottweiler is an integral part of my home security plan". Career criminals fear two things.. Homes with Dogs and Homeowners with Guns. Ensuring there is a logo sticker or two on your vehicles for commonly recognized brands like S&W or Glock without being obnoxious to piss off the neighbors (too much) and a large dog bowl of water outside will tend to make bad guys pick another house. This of course does little to prevent violence when someone is specifically targeted but does deter the opportunistic criminal who usually case a house or neighborhood for a target.

Amen! I was teaching a private home protection class to a couple and used the line "my Rottweiler is an integral part of my home security plan". Career criminals fear two things.. Homes with Dogs and Homeowners with Guns. Ensuring there is a logo sticker or two on your vehicles for commonly recognized brands like S&W or Glock without being obnoxious to piss off the neighbors (too much) and a large dog bowl of water outside will tend to make bad guys pick another house. This of course does little to prevent violence when someone is specifically targeted but does deter the opportunistic criminal who usually case a house or neighborhood for a target.
Or it tips thieves to the presence of guns in your home, so they can wait until you leave for work and then break in.

Or it tips thieves to the presence of guns in your home, so they can wait until you leave for work and then break in.
That's where the Rotties come in to play :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top