JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP,

I like single shot rifles too!

I did own a sweet Stevens Favorite (Single shot - 22lr) rifle made by Savage several years ago. It was not an antique but it was a very nice rifle.

My husband and I gifted some single shot rifles to our range for Newbies of all ages to learn to shoot. Two Savage Rascal - 22lr bolt action rifles.

Thank you for your service. My late husband was a Vietnam Veteran and more.

Sincerely,

Cate
PS: I have been doing more single shot mode shooting with a couple of CZ bolt action rifles too. I have been shooting my 2 rifles and a couple of his too. Some of them already come with single shot adapters.

My husband bought extra single shot magazines and some extra 5 and 10 round magazines for the 22lr CZ bolt action rifles. The 452 (?), the 455 and 457 CZ 22lr models that we own can SHARE all of the extra CZ original magazines. We only bought the CZ brand for those extra magazines too.

Guess I'll have to stick to my Smith & Wesson Straight Line for single shot shooting.
I had to look this up.

Interesting and I don't remember reading about this firearm before.

Old Lady Cate

He is surviving, thank you, but has had to give up shooting as he has great difficulty holding anything due to his muscular degeneration. He is a very dear friend of many years, and the lifeblood of our little club of just over 460 members.

Airguns up to 12 ft lbs [rifles] and 6 ft lbs [pistols] are freely available in England and Wales, given the usual age restraints. All airguns have to be licensed in Scotland, but in Northern Ireland ALL airguns over 1 J require a Firearms certificate, just like a .338LM or .50cal Barratt....makes sense to somebody, I guess, but not to me.
What you've just described in the UK is exactly what some of these so-called leaders of ours want for the US. Am I the only one who spots the irony? 🤔

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top