JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Movies like die hard aren't the same..
Im at a bar...errrr....i mean christmas shopping....and die hard is on the t.v.
I love how mclane hands his empty berreta to hans and hans pulls the trigger over and over like its a revolver...you need to pull that hammer or slide the slide to get another "click"...

Or... all the mp5's that never seem to be empty and sound like a toy.

Or... the bad guys that dont charge there weapon till they are about to storm the room

Or.... how every gun is shot from the hip

Or.... when hans is interrogating the asian guy and to be "intimidating" he slowly unthreads his supressor and sets it on the table as he is getting serious. ...then proceeds to shot the Asian without the supressor...really?

Anyway since ive become a gun guy in the last few years movies are not the same

I always applaud when I see someone reload. If revolvers shoot more than 6 rounds I start to wonder...

After 8 rounds credibility goes way down....

upload_2016-12-23_14-28-47.png

I guess i need to buy a berreta 92...its been on the short list for a while...i keep buying rifles though...

You have to because EuropaCorp, which made the anti-gun movie Miss Sloan, also makes the Taken series, staring the very anti-gun Liam Neeson (who also is a terrible jedi), who kills a lot of people with a Berreta 92. That was good enough reason for me to buy one :)

600px-TakenBeretta92FS-2.jpg

Its getting so I cant watch the Walking Dead. Negan can tell the round fired at him was recently made by the crimps on the fired casing:p. Before that two of them have to go to a machine shop make "the Bullet". Guess all the trillions out there have all goneo_O
Then in the apocalyptic zombie hell they have their guns in an armory with a Leger of the weapons:confused:
The writers need to be the idiots they are and quit trying to look smart.

Its getting so I cant watch the Walking Dead. Negan can tell the round fired at him was recently made by the crimps on the fired casing:p. Before that two of them have to go to a machine shop make "the Bullet". Guess all the trillions out there have all goneo_O
Then in the apocalyptic zombie hell they have their guns in an armory with a Leger of the weapons:confused:
The writers need to be the idiots they are and quit trying to look smart.

And Darrel's crossbow doesn't have sights. Just the rail to mount one on.

If you want realistic Hollywood gun action watch movies produced by Michael Mann. Hes even sent some of his actors for training at Gunsight... or was it Thunder Ranch.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top