JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we're talking an empty Beretta 92, you can pull the trigger until the cows come home and you'll get a satisfying CLICK every time! :)

Yeah, as you can with MANY DA/SA semi-automatic pistols. @drewp you're right you need to stop buying so many rifles and grab a few handguns my friend! :D

Movies like die hard aren't the same..
Im at a bar...errrr....i mean christmas shopping....and die hard is on the t.v.
I love how mclane hands his empty berreta to hans and hans pulls the trigger over and over like its a revolver...you need to pull that hammer or slide the slide to get another "click"...

Or... all the mp5's that never seem to be empty and sound like a toy.

Or... the bad guys that dont charge there weapon till they are about to storm the room

Or.... how every gun is shot from the hip

Or.... when hans is interrogating the asian guy and to be "intimidating" he slowly unthreads his supressor and sets it on the table as he is getting serious. ...then proceeds to shot the Asian without the supressor...really?

Anyway since ive become a gun guy in the last few years movies are not the same
There are very few movies out there that show the reload the gun LOL most guns used in movies are fake made of rubber or plastic and can't even remove the Mag some of the newer ones have used air soft guns because they look real and most are operated just like real guns

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top