JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got one for my P220, and it's pretty nice. I haven't seen them for sale used, but you can see bunches listed on gunbroker for $200-$290. Most are in the $230-$260 range. The only thing I can think of to find one used is to post WTBs on a bunch of the popular forums: here, THR, sigforums, ar15, etc. Good luck finding one used, if used is how you want to go.

The only crankiness I've found from mine is, if you don't have a solid, firm grip (if you limp wrist it at all) it will fail to cycle. It will certainly cure you of any tendency to do that, and quickly. I found breaking in with CCI minimags worked best, then after 50 of those, it prefers the federal copper-nosed bulk-pack, though will do ok with bare-led .22s, too.

Pastork -

I also looked for a used 22 conversion but finally found East County Guns - his price was so close to any used price I found that it just didn't make sense to me to buy used and not knowing exactly what I was getting.

I can highly recommend you call Andy at East County Guns in Elma, WA. Since this is not the frame, Andy can ship it directly to your home.

Shotguns, Rifles and Handguns, Streamlight, Cold Steel, Knives of Alaska and more

Bill

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR