JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Noticed one of theirs says its made for Sig mags. First time I think I have ever seen that. All I had ever seen was either Colt or Glock. Nice that someone is branching out to others.
Wilson Combat use to make one that took Beretta 92 mags, not sure if they still do. Also S&W M&P mags...
https://gundigest.com/rifles/ar-15/9mm-ars-pair-of-wilson-combat-ar9s

The PSA AR-V takes CZ Scorpion EVO mags.

B&T APC9 PRO and Sig Sauer MPX are very much ARish which take their own proprietary mags.

Last Edited:
If I had the extra funds and wanted to build out another dedicated PCC lower, I'd be all over that Quarter Circle 10 P320 lower.

I have a Nordic Components lower with a Glock and a M&P magwells. Pop out one pin (like a way over sized AR pin) and I can swap magwells back and forth depending on the mood.

Wilson Combat use to make one that took Beretta 92 mags, not sure if they still do. Also S&W M&P mags...
https://gundigest.com/rifles/ar-15/9mm-ars-pair-of-wilson-combat-ar9s

The PSA AR-V takes CZ Scorpion EVO mags.

B&T APC9 PRO and Sig Sauer MPX are very much ARish which take their own proprietary mags.
Being that I have been a HUGE fan of the PCC since LONG before I love that they really have taken off last decade or so. Only downside is every damn one I see now I feel like I just have to have at least one more. Nice to see they are coming out with some to take other mags for those who want one to go with their pistol of choice.:D

If I had the extra funds and wanted to build out another dedicated PCC lower, I'd be all over that Quarter Circle 10 P320 lower.

I have a Nordic Components lower with a Glock and a M&P magwells. Pop out one pin (like a way over sized AR pin) and I can swap magwells back and forth depending on the mood.
A SIG 21rd with a Springer +10 would be nice.

I do like the SMG look of the 90 degree Colt mag though.

Last Edited:
A SIG 21rd with a Springer +10 would be nice.

I do like the SMG look of the 90 degree Colt mag though.
NICE!
I have long been buying all my PCC's to take Glock only because that way they are all the same. I do not even own a Glock pistol, at least not yet. Now that WA has joined the woke 10 round club that latest Co making that Gen 3 clone may get some of my money. Price they sell for and the way they look temps me since I have a pile of Glock mags already. If a local shop gets one in I can fondle it may well follow me home :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top