JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Freedom Arms model 97 22LR

Freedom Arms 97 22LR A.JPG Freedom Arms 97 22LR B.JPG

It wasn't my intention to be funny. Maybe I misread your intentions but it just sounded to me like someone was just being a jerk.

Anyway, Is that your 1022? Is that your only 22 rifle or do you have anymore?

Maybe look at my post again, notice the green laughing emoji? I thought that would give it away that I was kidding.

Anyway, yeah, that is my 10/22. It's the target model with a Leupold 3-9 on it. Nothing special, but it's great for plinking and such. I like the laminate stock Ruger offers on these, the colors just look really good IMO.

And I have another 10/22 at my dad's house. It's just a straight up factory carbine.

:)

Maybe look at my post again, notice the green laughing emoji? I thought that would give it away that I was kidding.

Anyway, yeah, that is my 10/22. It's the target model with a Leupold 3-9 on it. Nothing special, but it's great for plinking and such. I like the laminate stock Ruger offers on these, the colors just look really good IMO.

And I have another 10/22 at my dad's house. It's just a straight up factory carbine.

:)

Well, I guess I missed it or just simply miss read you.

Cool, I still need to get out and get some range time with mine. My bolt action 22 rifle that is. I typically spend more time firing my pistols. The range I go to has an electronic target for pistols and I usually spend more time there. It's more convenient and generally I have it to myself a good portion of the time. I mainly fire 22s for the most part because of my old arthritic hands.